Official Odst Launch Photos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty then here are my pics, first of all Id like to thank Paul the store manager for throwing such a big shin dig, we had a 18 foot screen and had turnaments outside in the parking lot, lots of people there and I think I took pictures with all of them and it took a few hours, Paul knew some people at microsoft and they hooked us up with special firefight t-shirts, wrist bands, amd other sweet swag. also we did a drawing for one of lees pistols with permission of course, and the district manager came down and took pics with me. Id say the best release I've ever gone to and I even got free dinner and the game out of it. well enjoy the pics I know everone there loved it.

2e37cbf4.jpg

829d93bd.jpg

the guy who won the pistol and so happens to be a budding new noob to the forums just needs to join but his pep is already started

3d15bece.jpg

ce19ffc7.jpg

2df4d5d0.jpg

great pics timecon looks like it was a fun time. i also suited up for the midnight release i'll post some pics and video in a little bit.

wow great suits guys amazing wow i like all of your pics.. im stunned to see less ppl then i thought i would tho at the release date but none the less great work

I'm glad you all had fun...i want to play ODST...but my little brother said i'm will NEVER play ODST and he will make sure of it...

*cuts myself* T.T

diaryboy said:
I'm glad you all had fun...i want to play ODST...but my little brother said i'm will NEVER play ODST and he will make sure of it...

*cuts myself* T.T

Your the big brother, take charge! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone get the controller i feel kinda stupid for getting it but its got a very nice grip compared to a regular controller

i have to say that i was disappointment at the store at "hollywood universal city citywalk", there where probably around no more than 50 people, sounds like a lot, but come on, universal studios, last halo 3 game, that place was freacking pack, bungie guys where there, a friend of mine got a helmet sign "bungie loves ali" this time around, ali didn't get any love. :p, tho a got a halo 3 helmet, another for the collection, and my friends and i play almost the whole game til 4 30 in the morning, its not the best game ever, but its pretty good. i'll posting a vid or slide show soon, let me just finish the game, and get some rest.

oh, and the ODST controller looks great, suck it doesn't come with a rechargeable batteries.

PS. tacos rule!!!

Unfortunately, my parents are Asian and thus do not let me go anywhere on weeknights, nor do I have a suit, so I couldn't go to anything... but I really wish I could've. Might build an ODST for the end of senior year, lol. But then again, I always say this stuff and never get around to doing it, but hey, once I get accepted to college, I can slack a little...

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Unfortunately, my parents are Asian and thus do not let me go anywhere on weeknights, nor do I have a suit, so I couldn't go to anything... but I really wish I could've. Might build an ODST for the end of senior year, lol. But then again, I always say this stuff and never get around to doing it, but hey, once I get accepted to college, I can slack a little...

wow you're racist against you're parents? j/k j/k j/k though i don't think it has anything to do with bein asian, my parents were like that to me when i was still in school an lived with them an they're pretty normal white people ^___^;; i mean if you live with em an are outta high school then yea they're bein pretty anal, but then again if you're old enough to move out then perhaps that's the next move? lol anyway enough of that. still waiting for ithica or his wife to get on an post images or video, i got their number the other day so i'll see about callin em up an askin real quick ^^ i know the next morning ithica had pt so i'm sure he's either still at work or just got home an hour or 2 ago an is just chillin playin ODST ^^

well heres a fine howdy do went to game stop today to pick up son's deluxe pack ODST and controler i preordered (almost went to launch party night before ,good thing i didnt)let me back up a little wanted to pre order game with controller contacted 2 other stores and the pre orders were unavalable so on 3rd try the clerk said they had some still avaliable so i asked him to make sure that it was deluxe with controler he confirmed it was so goody i thought i had it but sumthing was a little off so i called back 2 hrs later and checked again sure enuff he confirmed it ,im pretty suspicious so next day before i got to pay for reserve i had my wife call same clerk answers and confirmes again so i got preorder and ask him when i get to the counter to make sure its the one for the deluuxe w/controler he says it is and takes my money now back to the good part the manager tells me today that my name wasnt on the list for the deluxe and i couldnt have one because the clerk put me down for the wrong one ,WHEN PIGS FLY!so now im waiting on a call from their district manager and corporate to find out if there is anything they can do, so no game or controler for us,so even if i get it eventually it will be my last time at Game Stop been hearing bad things now i know anyway just a little rant still kinda yanked over whole deal had to apologize to manager casue it wasnt his fault i got a little loud wouldnt have been so bad had my son not been there ready for it next time ill ask for a blood pact when i pre order anything lol

[attachment=12297:ODST-1.jpg] [attachment=12298:ODST-2.jpg][attachment=12299:ODST-3.jpg][attachment=12300:ODST-4.jpg]

Nice Adam.

As for me, I didnt do the greatest job in the world, and sadly, the photos didnt come out very well becasue the flash killed them, but I did however go as an ODST, and I also made this ODST in 3 days, so im proud of it :D. I will be finishing the armor though, in a much much better way, this was just rushed for launch!

odst1.jpg

odst3.jpg

odst2.jpg

odst4.jpg

hah i'm diggin that shirt "Clan PMS" that's hilarious, lol

anyway glad you guys had fun. should be a few days but I should get some pics from the release here in killeen in a few days ^^ until then, here's some shots of me playing the newly released game ^^

94367712-Medium.jpg

"High five battle buddy!"

94367790-Medium.jpg

a friend of mine an myself were actually fighting over the spartan laser cause only one of us (there were three of us playing) got it in the beginning, so here's failed attack XD

94369827-Medium.jpg

FEAR! it's what's for dinner!

94369968-Medium.jpg

"Excuse me... sir? My hand seems to be lodged in your vehicle of death and destruction"

94368690-Medium.jpg

"This marine likes to practice dance on his time off... aaaaand sometimes when he's on the job as well"

ok that's all for screenshots i promise. btw anyone's welcomed to join me online if they feel up to some firefight or campaigning ^^ i'm game. anyway ta ta. i'm going to bed. been playing this all day *yawns*

here are some pics form rachel and i at the release, or should i say buck and "sexy dare"

Just to clarify she had more armor pieces but she said nopei only want these pieces

DSCN0983.jpg

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

DSCN0988.jpg

DSCN0990.jpg

timecon said:
alrighty then here are my pics, first of all Id like to thank Paul the store manager for throwing such a big shin dig, we had a 18 foot screen and had turnaments outside in the parking lot, lots of people there and I think I took pictures with all of them and it took a few hours, Paul knew some people at microsoft and they hooked us up with special firefight t-shirts, wrist bands, amd other sweet swag. also we did a drawing for one of lees pistols with permission of course, and the district manager came down and took pics with me. Id say the best release I've ever gone to and I even got free dinner and the game out of it. well enjoy the pics I know everone there loved it.

2e37cbf4.jpg

829d93bd.jpg

the guy who won the pistol and so happens to be a budding new noob to the forums just needs to join but his pep is already started

3d15bece.jpg

ce19ffc7.jpg

2df4d5d0.jpg

This is bad ass. Fact. Totally freakin awesome.

This is going to be a lil pic heavy.... We made an awesome event at the Killeen Gamestop and the loved us. Here are some pics of Soaring Hammer Mebers and 405th Members.

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

There are more of course and a vid coming soon but this should hold you for now...lol.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back