OFFICIAL RvB season 9 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even with the reach graphics, it seems that we'll be looking through church's life in a memory after Revelation. That's my first guess. And come on... Faces! We actually get to see some faces! I bet Grif is as fat as he was in the cartoon series! LOL

my hope is that they dont make it purely cgi, the simplicity of the machinima was one of my favorite features of rvb. im excited none the less

Well, it looked like the Blood Gulch parts were machinima. The Freelancer parts were predominantly CGI. If you think about it, the funny lines is what makes Red Vs. Blue. But The Freelancer stuff brought a more serious side to it, and the ACTION and story is what makes that cool. Personally, I think it's a perfect fit.

Awesome. It appears that this new season is going to be a prequel to the RvB Franchise.
This new season might focus more onto Project Freelancer.
This new season could also set a wider berth into the RvB Franchise.
Revealing more events behind The Reds and The Blues as well.

I'm okay with the added CGI in Freelancer, as it kind of sets apart the Red vs Blue machinima and the Project Freelancer backstory. Like the Halo games are games, but the backstory is novels and a set of cartoons. It really adds to the effect. I didn't care for how it was integrated into Season 8, but Season 9 looks a lot more refined.

That, and he was driven mad by all of the AI's in his head.

And come on, you all have to admit: Faces!!!!

Yarr, nice to have a bit more backstory on him, the growling makes a little more sense now ;)

I just want to see his face so I can play him better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back