Oh hey...uh...Master Chief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikarian

Jr Member
Don't mind me...

leftside2.jpg

Wort wort wort! (Translated: work in progress)

I'd like to see it resined and painted :D

BTW, the shadow you cast in that pic... is... awesome :p

Working on the chest piece now. 28 pages more of pepakura to cut. Argh my brraaaiiiinn. I'll work on it this weekend...expect pictures of chest tomorrow evening or sunday

haha dude that is so cool...
only problem is that elites have legs like those of a dog and their eyes are on the sides of their heads.
im sure you could work around it though... ther's gotta be some way.

good luck!

cys920622 said:
haha dude that is so cool...
only problem is that elites have legs like those of a dog and their eyes are on the sides of their heads.
im sure you could work around it though... ther's gotta be some way.

good luck!
we already have that worked out
its a human wearable elite suit, im too busy to build it so he was just itchin to get it started, i gave him the files. im also making a leg that can use the stilts for the warewolf costume posted here

-im glad the head fits on, it looks like a tight squeeze tho, hopefully we will see how good my scaling for this is once that chest is done :p i was waitin all day to see the pix posted man! good job (lol @ flappy jaws, they dont look bad, seems like they hang in place nicely)

----edit
and from seeing it on you, i think our first idea for the sight issue should work great, a square on the front part of that material used for mascots to see thru painted the same color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there are some issues with the helmet. The back piece cant be attached otherwise it just doesnt fit.

brokenback.jpg

I'm thinking if anything, I can remove those 2 light blue colored pieces that are causing issues, and attach kind of a stretchy/bungie mesh to allow for a little wiggle room to get head in.

The jaws...yeah. lol. They are hilarious. I've got some straws im going to cut up and put in there to keep them still...after resin they should be fine.

I tell you what though, this was HARD to build. Not very many pieces, but just the angles and shapes, especially around the ears... Pretty rough. After I finish up the rest I may go back and re-do the helmet, but we'll see.

The chest is all printed up, I need to run to radioshack and when I come back I'll work on it. Don't expect any pictures tonight though, got a chick coming over and ...well ... I've got my priorities ;)

Tomorrow hopefully the chest should be all pictured up.

Sikarian said:
Yeah there are some issues with the helmet. The back piece cant be attached otherwise it just doesnt fit.

I tell you what though, this was HARD to build. Not very many pieces, but just the angles and shapes, especially around the ears... Pretty rough. After I finish up the rest I may go back and re-do the helmet, but we'll see.
i may just go back and stretch that back piece out and re do the opening for you before you make another one ill try my hardest to get that flappy jaw fixed too, i dunno it my be unnessasary though ill let you decide i think it looks ok like that once you get it resined up it should be fine.

Chest is finished...I need to figure out how im going to actually get it on though. My shoulders are way too wide to fit through the bottom. I may take a slice right down the center of the front, and put it on like vest. Then I'll be able to put it on with a buckle or strap, something like that.

Macattack64 said:
Got any picture of the body and helmet together? Even if it's not on... :\

Yeah! I got a way to get the body on very easily, so I've got photos coming up in the next 5 minutes. Just resizing and uploading now, refresh back here in a few minutes!

And here they are:

torsohead1.jpg

torsohead2.jpg

torsohead3.jpg

torsoheadkneel.jpg

Also, I was too lazy to put the belt together just yet, but there isnt much at all too it so don't worry about that. Up next for my agenda will be the shoulders/arms/hands.

Macattack64 said:
What are you gonna do about the elite's neck?

Leave it like it is. Dannifoodless's model is designed to not need the neck. It basically sits on my head like it does now.

Sikarian said:
Leave it like it is. Dannifoodless's model is designed to not need the neck. It basically sits on my head like it does now.
sweet sounds good... Might want to pm papasmurf about this... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back