Ok then

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0G

I'm new here so please dont flame me but ok I'm a very huge halo fan a perfect example of owning all halo games and own macfarlane and square Enix figures and Halo legends posters etc but I'm not trying go off topic but from the live action videos of halos 3,ODST,reach I became inspired and saw some YouTube guys here and there with perfect armor of all sorts covenant and UNSC and well I thought how I could make the armor those people made and I joined here to learn and get advice on how to make my own armor and be a member so that's my story but please I'm new here don't flame me

Ok, first of all, welcome to 405th. :) Secondly, its not a very good Idea to start a thread for your arrival. Here is the noob forum, just read all the threads wih stickys and you will be on your way.

I'm new here so please dont flame me but ok I'm a very huge halo fan a perfect example of owning all halo games and own macfarlane and square Enix figures and Halo legends posters etc but I'm not trying go off topic but from the live action videos of halos 3,ODST,reach I became inspired and saw some YouTube guys here and there with perfect armor of all sorts covenant and UNSC and well I thought how I could make the armor those people made and I joined here to learn and get advice on how to make my own armor and be a member so that's my story but please I'm new here don't flame me

Just like the post above, read the stickies located in the noob forum. Everything you need to know and more is in that area of this site. Even I as an infantryman frequently go back to read through and find out some new info I might have glossed over.

Also, USE PROPER GRAMMAR. Try and go back and read your post in one breath. Use proper punctuation and speak like a normal human being. You will have lots of fun here if you are mature enough to be safe and responsible. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back