Omg I Lost My Sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvanaking95

this was crazy i got up in the morning and went to school... (like usually :cautious: ) but then i walked into my 1st period class... and... my eye's started twitching. and then... white.

It's obvious. he crawled onto a computer, minus his eyesight, and told us this wonderful, startling revelation by randomly pressing keys in just the right order so that we'd hear of this miracle in progress - rather than the wise thing, of going to see a doctor about it.

Seriously, kid, lay off the topics please.

Quit posting Threads that have to deal with nothing!
And you obviously didn't lose your eyesight , as you were viewing BlueRealms thread...Then you posted a comment saying that he has the Sickest Armor.....Then 3 minutes later, you post this.
If you lost eyesight in 1 eye , then go see a doctor

Either you had like a flash moment of blindness, you're blind in one eye, or you forgot a homework asingment and forgot to do it so you needed to get out of school quick. Either this, or you are truely blind, and you have a brale (not sure how you spell it) keyboard. But, than how would you be abled to read you're computer screen.

Stop posting pointless topics on these AWSOME formes. IF you're realy blind, you wouldnt be on the computer.

There are three possibilities for this, ranked in order of likelihood.

One, he's an attention whore.

Two, he wants to be banned.

Three, he's not lying.

I second the motion for temp-ban, barring that, at least prevent him from making topics.

ok guys seriously don't be so mean.

this is obvious, he walked into his class room sat down at his desk and then ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE S.W.A.T. TEAM JUMPS THROUGH THE WNDOWS THROWING FLASHBANGS EVERYWHERE BLINDING HIM FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO START A NEW TOPIC AND TYPE IT IN AS THE S.W.A.T. TEAM SWIFTLY KICKS HIM IN THE NUTS AND RUNS AWAY. You guys gotta think about this kinda stuff.

Ok, we gotta take this to a mod or else this will end up being one of the biggest flaming threads EVER.

EDIT: Topic reported. Its probably the best move to make, and most likely in the favour of most of us here.

The most you can say is that at least he showed a little sense and posted it in the noob forum where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back