omg look at this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes got some bad parts in there. you can hear him mess up XD
my friend richard is betta! even though hes older. he was playing at a gamestop on expert and they recomended him for an 18 or older tourny! the tourny was canceld for some reason though :(
would've loved to watch him play!

I saw a video where this asian kid comes in, acting like he is sooooo cool and hard working, so he comes in, gets perfect on a hard song, then he breaks the controller, then 2 college aged guys come in, 1 says to the other "dude you broke my GH2 controller!"

Sean Bradley said:

This guy owns that kid.

Wow......Dang dude, that controller should like be on the brink of exploding from that much button mashing. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i can play better than that kid ! (first one) Yeh i can play 10 notes in....... 1 minute :cautious:
Na but that robot is a good step towards the robot playing gutur hero. one very small step.... an incy wincy mincy
step.....
BUT THAT GUY WOW! HES LIKE GOIN AT SUPERNOVA SPEED! IS HE TRYING TO REMOLD THE SHAPE OF THE TRIGGER?

on some games u can use the gutur hero controller for! did u know that? I used for a shooting game! takes long time to get used to but hey who cares? Try it on a few diffrent games if you have it! (the controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back