omg the 501st????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top helmet was like a kids toy, while the bottom two are offical replicas. The bottom two are the same helmets but from different angles. There are many differences, but the final 2 are the best.

AoBfrost said:
... By converting, do you mean battle scenes? Or are the actors themselves being turned into 3d characters? Turning them 3d would just make me angry.

As in converting the entire movie to be in 3D, so you'll have 3D glasses and it'll be like the traditional 3D films where things look like they're coming out of the screen at you.

AoBfrost said:
The top helmet was like a kids toy, while the bottom two are offical replicas. The bottom two are the same helmets but from different angles. There are many differences, but the final 2 are the best.

The bottom two aren't 'official' but they were cast off of a screen-used piece (in a round about way)... and the only similarity between the TE and Don Post helmets is the fact that they're both white and you wear them on your head :lol: that DP is scary...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather spend 150-200 dollars on a accurate fan made helmet, than spend money on a licensed inaccurate helmet.

PillowFire said:
I don't see much of a difference, they both have similar features, except the very top one has the mouth piece different then the ones at the bottom, which look painted from the angle shown.

Maybe I am missing something? All of those helmets are good, if the top one is a licenced version what is the problem with it? Better then what the licenced halo stuff looks like.(if what microsoft brought out for the halo launch is the licenced stuff that is)

They are as differnt as night and day. Take a look at the movie, and no they are not "offical" anything, they are pure fan made.

We're still out numbered no matter what, even if a spartan has more skill, the 3000 stormtroopers will over run and crush you.

AoBfrost said:
We're still out numbered no matter what, even if a spartan has more skill, the 3000 stormtroopers will over run and crush you.
Lol you have a point there

Spartan vs. Jedi = Spartan gets punked, no contest.

501st vs. Jedi = PWND

Therefore,

501st vs. Spartans = Spartan who??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back