Oni Con, Texas 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

anyone from Houston, Texas that's going to ONI con this year? on "Halo"ween night I'm gonna wear my H3 Marine outfit, it'd be great to have a Spartan or an ODST to tag with

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

Project003 said:
anyone from Houston, Texas that's going to ONI con this year? on "Halo"ween night I'm gonna wear my H3 Marine outfit, it'd be great to have a Spartan or an ODST to tag with

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

not this year, what were they thinking having it on halloween

Last edited by a moderator:
BenStreeper said:
not this year, what were they thinking having it on halloween

lol ya, but it's better than having it on christmas, say, were you at ONI con in 2007? in a Master Chief outfit?

I was thinking about going to Oni con this year, but ran out of funds. I decided that I'd rather go to Ikkicon in January. More time to work on cosplay stuff and update my armor.

I would go to a convention but the next con I am planning for is All-Con in Addison next year not sure which costumes I am taking along though probably my Space Marine and GDI Zone Trooper if I can get them finished.

ive been to the past few conventions since my high school years. now im in my 3rd starting college year, i remember i had spartan showdown in the middle of the convention center with everyone cheering us on. no money this year so i will most likely attend anime matsuri next year or ikkicon

@project i was at onicon 07 as a master chief

I was thinking about going but it wouldn't be near as much fun without Joe and Ben. Probably going to hang at home...

Assassin716 said:
ive been to the past few conventions since my high school years. now im in my 3rd starting college year, i remember i had spartan showdown in the middle of the convention center with everyone cheering us on. no money this year so i will most likely attend anime matsuri next year or ikkicon

@project i was at onicon 07 as a master chief

I was a ninja with a sign that said "FREE HUGS FROM A NINJA"!

Project003 said:
I was a ninja with a sign that said "FREE HUGS FROM A NINJA"!

dude i totally remember you, i think i grabbed one hug from you out of costume

maybe we should get the houston squad together for one of the upcoming conventions at the beginning of next year like Anime Matsuri in March or April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back