Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magickalsteve

I would really appreciate a few keen eyes on this. I have scaled and pepped three attempts of this shoulder. Have you ever stared at your work so long you can't tell what your looking at anymore? Well I'm there. I don't mind redoing any of the parts but would appreciate an outside opinion before I do.

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Looks good to me, and on-par with what other board members have created. At first glance the shoulder armor does look a little small, but once it's on your arm, I think it should look to-scale.

Keep up the good work.

Strong work man, very crisp, very clean, no signs of warping under the resin. I agree with Raven, I think it will look more proportionate once its in position on your arm. If anything, the forearm almost seems a little big, rather than the shoulder being small. Might just be the camera angle.

Hey... that looks like something that I'm working on!

From what I see... I'd say keep going.

Cheers!

looks really good. nice pep work as others stated before. i did the same shoulder and i had the same thoughts on it that it was too long in order to get it to fit on my arm. once i resined it i got to the point that i could actually put chest and shoulders on and yup shoulder was way to long. stuck over my shoulder about 3 inches but fit otherwise. with it on i could not lift my arms to the side without hitting the chest piece. i took the long section on the outside and cut it and lowered the "shield" thing on the top of the shoulder about 3 inches and it fit perfect. but i digress.. once you can get it on you will get a better feel for it. looks really good though.

Looks fantastic! The fore arm looks a little big but I think it should be fine, it might be the angle. But good job!

Thanks for all the comments, should be finished fiberglassing the pieces this week and then I'll know for sure. @Tiagnas - The forearm does seem a little large towards the top. The wrist however was so tight I had to remove a bit of the original pep just to fit my hand through. Has anyone else come across this with the forearms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back