OPS LOCOMOTO Halo Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Singapore Regiment' started by Cmdr Ryu, Jan 14, 2019 at 1:42 AM.

1. Cmdr Ryu

Cmdr Ryu New Member

OPS LOCOMOTO
    405th Singapore Regiment

Hey guys! These are the pictures for our recent Halo Photoshoot in Singapore, featuring our very own Spartans, ODSTs and Marine!

Apologies, for some reason I am not able to insert the photos as a full image or a thumbnail, but do enjoy these awesome photos!
    FOX_0061.jpg
    Credits: Foxfoo Photography

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 2:13 AM
    TheCostumeGeek, Dirtdives and BeeBoy like this.
  2. BeeBoy

BeeBoy Regiment CO 405th Regiment Officer

@admin, could you advise on the correct way of posting images on the 405th?

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

FANGS can you answer BeeBoy question. I don't believe his @admin tag will get his response seen.
    Wilson if you don't mind make sure to tag specific individuals when requesting help from Division staff by tagging FANGS Cadet arma358 Ashuraa or myself. I would hate for you to feel like your stuff was being ignored otherwise because it won't be seen by your intended recipients.

BeeBoy, Dirtdives and arma358 like this.
  4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

There's a hidden cap on file size when uploading individual images for embedding in threads. From experimenting it's somewhere between 4MB and 5MB.

BeeBoy and Dirtdives like this.
  5. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Community Staff Division Staff

Uhhh......I guess because he tried to upload an entire album at once? I could be wrong but they probably need to be added individually. For clarification though, you can do a bunch of photos at the same time but by selecting multiple photos at the same time, but I think the issue is that what was uploaded was a single link (I had a look) and not multiples.

BeeBoy and Dirtdives like this.
  6. TheCostumeGeek

TheCostumeGeek RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Those pics are amazing.

Love the Armors and the light setting is very nice. Simple but effective.

Your squad looks awesome

BeeBoy likes this.
  7. BeeBoy

BeeBoy Regiment CO 405th Regiment Officer

Hi Robert!

Noted with thanks on the tag on specific individuals. ;)

Cheers man! Thanks for looking out for us

TheCollector Cmdr Ryu VenomTartaruga Carnivore Jameskcf freakoniicko Ronin Armory

Just a note as mentioned by FANGS and TurboCharizard on picture updating. Cmdr Ryu see if you could upload each picture one at a time rather then multiple select at once.

TheCostumeGeek thanks for the compliments man! The photographer did a good job with the angles and edits.

More of his works can be seen on his page: Foxfoo Photography

TheCostumeGeek likes this.