OPS LOCOMOTO Halo Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdr Ryu

OPS LOCOMOTO
405th Singapore Regiment

Hey guys! These are the pictures for our recent Halo Photoshoot in Singapore, featuring our very own Spartans, ODSTs and Marine! I'm finally able to upload the pictures without you guys having to click on any links! Enjoy the photos!!

FOX_0006.jpg
FOX_0008.jpg
FOX_0012.jpg
FOX_0016.jpg
FOX_0018.jpg
FOX_0024.jpg
FOX_0029.jpg
FOX_0030.jpg
FOX_0032.jpg
FOX_0038.jpg
FOX_0042.jpg
FOX_0051.jpg
FOX_0061.jpg
FOX_0068.jpg
FOX_0071.jpg
FOX_0076.jpg
FOX_0082.jpg
FOX_0084.jpg
FOX_0088.jpg
FOX_0114.jpg
FOX_0117.jpg
FOX_0125.jpg
FOX_0126.jpg
FOX_0130.jpg
FOX_0132.jpg
FOX_0139.jpg
FOX_0142.jpg
FOX_0159.jpg
FOX_0161.jpg
FOX_0163.jpg
FOX_0165.jpg
FOX_0167 copy.jpg
FOX_0172.jpg
FOX_0174.jpg
FOX_0175.jpg
FOX_0185.jpg
FOX_0186.jpg
FOX_0190.jpg
FOX_0193.jpg
FOX_0196.jpg
FOX_0198.jpg
FOX_0200.jpg
FOX_0209.jpg
FOX_0211 copy.jpg
FOX_0207.jpg

Credits: Foxfoo Photography

Last edited:
FANGS can you answer BeeBoy question. I don't believe his @admin tag will get his response seen.
Wilson if you don't mind make sure to tag specific individuals when requesting help from Division staff by tagging FANGS Cadet arma358 Ashuraa or myself. I would hate for you to feel like your stuff was being ignored otherwise because it won't be seen by your intended recipients.

Uhhh......I guess because he tried to upload an entire album at once? I could be wrong but they probably need to be added individually. For clarification though, you can do a bunch of photos at the same time but by selecting multiple photos at the same time, but I think the issue is that what was uploaded was a single link (I had a look) and not multiples.

FANGS can you answer BeeBoy question. I don't believe his @admin tag will get his response seen.
Wilson if you don't mind make sure to tag specific individuals when requesting help from Division staff by tagging FANGS Cadet arma358 Ashuraa or myself. I would hate for you to feel like your stuff was being ignored otherwise because it won't be se
en by your intended recipients.

Hi Robert!

Noted with thanks on the tag on specific individuals. ;)

Cheers man! Thanks for looking out for us

There's a hidden cap on file size when uploading individual images for embedding in threads. From experimenting it's somewhere between 4MB and 5MB.

Uhhh......I guess because he tried to upload an entire album at once? I could be wrong but they probably need to be added individually. For clarification though, you can do a bunch of photos at the same time but by selecting multiple photos at the same time, but I think the issue is that what was uploaded was a single link (I had a look) and not multiples.

TheCollector Cmdr Ryu VenomTartaruga Carnivore Jameskcf freakoniicko Ronin Armory

Just a note as mentioned by FANGS and TurboCharizard on picture updating. Cmdr Ryu see if you could upload each picture one at a time rather then multiple select at once.

Those pics are amazing.

Love the Armors and the light setting is very nice. Simple but effective.

Your squad looks awesome

TheCostumeGeek thanks for the compliments man! The photographer did a good job with the angles and edits.

More of his works can be seen on his page: Foxfoo Photography

Hey guys! I finally was able to edit the photos till the appropriate image memory size, hope you guys can enjoy the photos now without clicking on any links!

Last edited:
You guys nailed it with that photoshoot. I loved how it started with just two, then three then blam full UNSC squad on lock down. Looking forward to seeing what other adventures you all get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back