Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Necromorph costume would be pretty sweet, especially if you, say, jumped out of an air conditioning vent at a Con or something (not on the ceiling of course).

Iron man and of course the latest version of Batman The Dark Knight.

I've just purchased the offical WB licensed Motorbike Leathers as you'll see easily convertible into a costume

TDK_2_large.jpg

Roll on Feb / March 2010

And in responce to City Static.

Here's my replica Begins Costume. Note I modded the Cowl after these pics where taken so that it fit me better

Batman2Jotunsign.jpg

I actually don't plan on doing spartan ATM, but I have several costumes in mind for when I'm done with my odst...and after I save some cus I'm emptying my piggy bank making this suit...

Armor:

COG Armor (Gears of War)

Unicorn Jabu (Saint Sieya - AKA Knights of the Zodiac)

Soft costumes:

Riza Hawkeye (FMA/ FMAB)

Dr. Halsey (Halo - duh)

Assassins Creed (AC)

NIGHTWING(batman) FTW!!!!! I should have the suit by wednesday

Batman (black and grey suit)

Finish my Raiden(MGS4) costume.

I think (do you have any idea how much this action figure costs? i do)

appleseed_Briareos_05.jpg

or (does any one know if vorgy ever finished his?)

531239034_b782e4f173.jpg

or

starship_troopers_large_05_.jpg

or

Final%20Fantasy%2034.jpg

or (woot)

mega%20man%20Original.jpg

or (the one i am working on)

132885268_b272b0f274_b.jpg

thats just me :]

Definitely interested in the Bubblegum Crisis 2040 hardsuits. If anyone EVER created 3d models for those...plleeeeeaaase share!

I built myself a quasi - Warrior prestige armor set from guild wars for dragoncon, and then wussed out and didn't take it! (60$ checking bags on a plane... sooo poor) :) I think I'm going to wear it for halloween tho. I want to make armor from Aion, but goddamn.

Iron man for sure..as well as some Appleseed!! Also the Dark Knight suit, The Comedian, Pyramid Head to name a few

might be an odd request but I'd like the starship troopers Armour from the series the roughneck chronicles

why did i get a -1 reputation for posting a picture? :angry who ever did is quite rude please explain why through PM

Defintitely some Megaman X armour variants. Like the Shadow armour or Falcon armour.

How about the OMEGA suit from Shadow Complex. Looks pretty simple short of finding a way to make the helmet work so you can see out of it.

And I know it's not out yet, but what about that heavy weapons variant Mjolnir suit from the Halo:Legends trailer? That would be awesome, though cumbersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back