Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see some Colonial Marines armor from the upcoming game Aliens: Colonial Marines, or even the older versions from Aliens the film. Always thought they looked badass!

You might want to check the date of the last post of a thread, before you hit reply.

Necroposting in old threads is a no-go.
If the OP hasn't posted in a while, or no-one is contributing (depending on the type of thread), and the last post is more than 3 months ago, please don't post in it.
General rule of thumb around here is 3 months. If it's older than that - don't post.

Crysis 3 nanosuit:

nanosuit_walking.jpg

crysis_3___nanosuit_v2_by_deronar-d5yvatr.jpg

2861188-crysis_3_nanosuit.jpg

I want to build it with foam, so if anyone has or know where I can find the files to make it with foam, please contact me!

I´am going to quote MissingSpartan7 on this one -

You might want to check the date of the last post of a thread, before you hit reply.Necroposting in old threads is a no-go. If the OP hasn't posted in a while, or no-one is contributing (depending on the type of thread), and the last post is more than 3 months ago, please don't post in it.General rule of thumb around here is 3 months. If it's older than that - don't post.

Pat-

Also, you should check the pepakura database or do a search because I think there are already some Crysis peps there.

I think it's definitely safe to say there's interest in Destiny armor/costumes, including but not limited to hard armor pep files and "soft armor" templates or at least reference sheets for free-hand.

Aside from the HALO: Reach armour I'm currently working on, ideally I would like to also have the following for my collection:

+ HALO CE Mk V Armour (done in MC green)
+ HALO 3 Mk VI Armour (also done in MC green)
+ Ironman Mk III Armour or Ironman Mk VI Armour
+ Ironman Mk XXXIX Starboost Armour
+ RX-79 (G) Ground Type Gundam

I wouldn't mind doing up something from Destiny as well, but until I play it I don't know what type of outfit. But I should really finish my Reach SPARTAN armour first, lol.

EDIT: Forgot to include a TITANFALL Atlas Titan suit on the list :)

I really really really wanted to do an Ashe and Rasler cosplay sinec I played ff12.

Its been years, I've finally honed my sewing anddesgining skills so Im going to work on it once I finish my spartan suit and my other half sewn dress designs. Kinda dont want to do it until I can find someone to be my prince ...
20080322113552!FFXII-AsheWed_Concept.jpg

I love big ball gowns :3

20080322113552!FFXII-AsheWed_Concept.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back