Outcast Recon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iren00

Jr Member
Okay so i've been floating around 405th for a while looking at all sorts of peoples different armors. I've been trying to think of ideas for armor and all of that stuff, so my question to you is recon armor with Fallout 3's T51-B outcast paint job a good idea? I'll post pic's down below.

04ReconChestShot.jpg

OutcastsPowerArmor.jpg

outcast_power_armor_FOOK2_by_blackd.jpg

It really depends on your tastes, Personally, I'd think that the helmet would look more like that Hellspartan figure than anything else. But if you add enough attachments to the helmet to resemble the Fallout helmet, then yes, I would assume it'd look at least decent.

If you ever get around to resining a Recon helmet, try giving it a quick paintjob just to see how it'd look when you're finished.

Iren00 said:
Okay so i've been floating around 405th for a while looking at all sorts of peoples different armors. I've been trying to think of ideas for armor and all of that stuff, so my question to you is recon armor with Fallout 3's T51-B outcast paint job a good idea? I'll post pic's down below.

04ReconChestShot.jpg

is this recon armour? i cant be sure from your thread, but is it recon? i would look like a douche if that wasnt the name of it and i started requesting pep files xD. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire said:
is this recon armour? i cant be sure from your thread, but is it recon? i would look like a douche if that wasnt the name of it and i started requesting pep files xD. cheers

Yes, that is recon. You can obtain it in Halo, but you must get all 7 vidmasters, and then have a bungie account linked to your gamertag.

Macattack64 said:
Yes, that is recon. You can obtain it in Halo, but you must get all 7 vidmasters, and then have a bungie account linked to your gamertag.

thx mate. woulda looked a right idiot if i requested nd it wasnt the actual name xD. cheers

@ MRNICEGUY73089-

okay thank u

@ darth wombo-

yeah same here, thank you,

@ Macattack64-

(RANDOM WEATHER REPORT!!!!!!)

IT SNOWED TODAY!!!! WTF?!?! ITS THE 15TH OF OCTOBER IT SHOULDN'T BE SNOWING YET!!

lol, yeah but I'm gonna do it as soon as i get the paper supposing it doesnt F***ing snow again crazy Michigan weather,

~Homecoming friday!!

(sorry im in a typing mood:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back