overcap of my marine armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billydakid

Jr Member
100_0389.jpg

when i look at all of it, it makes me say " wow... thats not a lot =/" more than a month of work

also its been cold outside, so i cant really fiberglass anything

you guessed it, farthest right chest plate is a stormtrooper. i think i could pull the helmet off too with a bit a patince and alot of hard work

lionheart912 said:
Very nice, especially the chestplate and helmet.

thanks, only the part of the helmet has been fiberglassed. does any one know what color green the armor is supose to be? oh yeah

some weathering techniques would be nice too

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodxbrothers said:
thanks, only the part of the helmet has been fiberglassed. does any one know what color green the armor is supose to be? oh yeah

some weathering techniques would be nice too

Many different brands have the same color, but they all look different. This video should help you with both problems:

bloodxbrothers said:
thanks, only the part of the helmet has been fiberglassed. does any one know what color green the armor is supose to be?
In the video link above, Adam used Rust-Oleum American Accents Oregano. Personally, I'd go for Krylon Italian Olive or Rust-Oleum Spruce Green.

i dont really like pep, but i do download the models to look at them

is there even a halo 3 marine armor pep file?

thanks for the advise on the paint

Keegan said:
Its a BR55 (Battle Rifle) not an AR

BTW, 500th post!

No it looks like the MA5K
. The one for Ghosts of Onyx. But it probley is a battel riffle just no scope. Still great work!

BTW The AR is a MA5(B or C).

Yeah, Ive read Ghosts of Onyx, but blood has a different thread about it stating its a BR. Check his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back