P0Rtalman's Weta Odst Progress Updated 15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Well F*** me sideways, that's some seriously awesome stuff, P0rtalman!
Lol :lol:

My thoughts exactly... Great job portlman!

Last edited by a moderator:
geezz thats some great work u got going on there dude and WOW ur from VICtoria aslo! MEE TOO great work mate! keep it up! =D

small update:
DSC_0433.jpg

back shin piece is done, hopefully ill have the front done tomorrow so i can get them under some silicon.

and other project stuff:
DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

If anyone can guess what the black coat and props from the first pic are for they get an E-cookie.

dangit for the first time i cant guess what it is gonna be :(

Must be something i dont know it existed then o_O

mks81 said:
The blue coat is state alchemist, I believe. Not sure about the rest though.... :unsure:
Yeah the blue coat is state alchemist, but I've posted that here before, no E-cookie unless you guess what the weapons and coat are for. Ill give you a hint, the character is voiced by Crispen freeman.

i was wondering, where do you get your styrene sheets and how do you cut/glue them? i was building the ODST shoulder pieces and its a really complicated pep for such a simple piece. i think that scratch building it would be easier/faster.

I get mine from ebay, its about $2 a sheet give or take, depending on the thickness. I cut them by scoring it with an Xacto knife, then snapping it. I use superglue to glue then and re-enforce them with polyurethane resin.

is the weapon and coat from amon from witch hunter robin?

and do my eyes decive me or is that a mrk V chest plate in the works near the gun?

adventSpartanMatrix said:
is the weapon and coat from amon from witch hunter robin?

and do my eyes decive me or is that a mrk V chest plate in the works near the gun?
Congratulations! you will receive your cookie in the mail in approx 8-12 months.
There not for me, there for my best mate, I'm just making the props for him. And the piece of alloy is for Amons holster.

More updateness.
The front shin is essentially finished, aside from a little fixing up at the top.

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

Just so everyone knows ill be taking payments for casts of these as of now. There will be a thread in the classifieds started with more info.

You do some crazy good work, man! I'm working on the ODST shin right now (pepping it) and I pray that it turns out half as good looking as yours.

the funny thing is ive nvr seen witch hunter robin but i did recognise the gun and the name crispin freeman (english voice for both togusa from GITS SAC and fuuma from X/1999 which i might add are two of my fav animes)
but i digress i love the work on ur odst so coll looking
keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back