Padding Your Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k11yle

Jr Member
Hey guys, a lot of u that are new must not know a specific way on padding ur armor. Well, obviously, there are many ways to do it. That's why this topic is created, if u already know how to add padding, plz share with us what material u use, where u get it, and how to apply it (basics), i my self would like to know others peoples technique on this step.

I know people add velcro to their helmets and hot glue them to the armor itself and the pieces of padding so they can be removed for wash.

I'm pretty sure most people will use motorcycle helmet padding or something like that due to it's shape.

You can buy this at stores such as WalMart where they would sell motorcycle helmets or even bicycle helmets.

MikyVengeance said:
I know people add velcro to their helmets and hot glue them to the armor itself and the pieces of padding so they can be removed for wash.

I'm pretty sure most people will use motorcycle helmet padding or something like that due to it's shape.

You can buy this at stores such as WalMart where they would sell motorcycle helmets or even bicycle helmets.

good point, btw, that motorcycle helmet padding is called a liner. thats a good idea with the velcro, ill hate for my helmet to be continuously sweaty. ohh, and btw (again,) im also going to apply a mother board (computer tower) fan in my helmet,(why not, its about like $10 at radio shack (even though radios aren't there specialty and the building isn't a shack) hmmmm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those fancy new brain buckets the Army uses have cool little tempurpedic foam pads in them, (I call 'Hockey Pucks'), and they velrco in... you may look those up. They're cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back