Partial Reminiscence - A Halo 3 machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobzor

Life is good for Nolan Bowen- he's a highly-regarded member of his country's military who spends most of his time in the service testing new technologies with his friend Will Jenks. But one word will forever change not only his life, but the course of history...

MoviePosterv3.jpg

I'm proud to present the first part in my series Partial Reminiscence, available online now! (I would have posted here sooner but the system was messing around :p) Click the link to watch!

Partial Reminiscence - Part 1

Please, tell me what you thought about it here or in the comments. ;)

Betrayed by his superiors and disturbed by images of a disjointed memory, Nolan Bowen flees into the wastes. Pursued by those he eluded, he finds out that the inhospitable sand contains specters from his past, some more tangible than others...

Coming soon- I'm really just waiting on my VA's to get me my files :p

Hmm, for some reason I cannot start a new thread, so here goes:
HAWKpic.jpg

The hawk- a bird of prey that strikes from cover. A fitting name for one of the best snipers in the world. On a mission deep behind enemy lines, The Hawk and his spotter prepare to change the course of The War- for better or for worse...

The Hawk

This was my first Reach machinima- please comment and critique!

Dude, your machinimas are awesome! I watched both episodes of Partial Reminiscence and then The Hawk, and they are probably the best machinimas out there. ("Liked" all 3 of them on the Tube)
By the way, I checked your profile - Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Thanks! If you liked my stuff I recommend you look up virtualflicks on youtube-they make some good stuff as well.

What? My B-Day is in July! :p

Wounded and dying in the wastes, Nolan Bowen was saved by a mysterious group of people. In order to pay off his debt to them, he must enter a facility that has a dark past, and a darker present...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back