PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky me had no internet in my hotel, so I couldn't check for get together times and such. Somehow only ran into Sepheus, DaSlacker, and Fearless but much later in the day on Friday, then nothing else the rest of the weekend. Oh well, still had a decent time. From what I've seen, everyone else looked fantastic.

Some how I completly missed you. Would have loved to have a photo with you. Oh well... there is always next time.

Lol omg wtf guys... To the ones who went drinking with us Sunday night.... So far I've found bruises on my arm, jaw, and butt.... Lolol why did you guys do to me? XD

Ahhh those... that was from when we watched you kicked some serous covenant butt at the next table over. Very EPIC indeed! :)

I wasn't THAT drunk.... I clearly remember talking to some people that worked for BradyGames, Tim, Mia, Chris, and Joe....

The only reason you remember their names is because you had the video camera going for the whole conversation. haha

Just checked my statements for the month of August ,a little surprised to see a $345 bill on their .
Our waitress from that night turned out to be B!TCH … I vaguely remember the end of the evening but if remember correctly my portion of the bill was supposed to be 280 bucks and she helped herself to an additional 65 bucks on top of her already large tip and we left her an excellent feedback card for her manager. Guess some people really need money or just have no morals ..... But still had tons of fun with everyone !!!

The only reason you remember their names is because you had the video camera going for the whole conversation. haha

Just checked my statements for the month of August ,a little surprised to see a $345 bill on their .
Our waitress from that night turned out to be B!TCH … I vaguely remember the end of the evening but if remember correctly my portion of the bill was supposed to be 280 bucks and she helped herself to an additional 65 bucks on top of her already large tip and we left her an excellent feedback card for her manager. Guess some people really need money or just have no morals ..... But still had tons of fun with everyone !!!
Video camera or not, like I said, I remember names better drunk...

Seriously?!?!? So are you saying she added on 65 extra to the tip portion of your CC slip? Seriously!?!? You sure YOU weren't that drunk and wrote down extra moola??

What!?!? An additional 65... That's not right. I remember that your portion was $280. Not $345. Maby that's why she was getting the boot from that place.

What!?!? An additional 65... That's not right. I remember that your portion was $280. Not $345. Maby that's why she was getting the boot from that place.

What? She was getting fired? I'm so confused now...

Yeah was almost 100% sure today that it was only 280$ and I remember talking with you about it long shot to make sure that’s what it was. Well it’s more trouble than it’s worth to argue with the restaurant so she can look forward to someone taking advantage of her in the future… but I’m so proud of myself that I was able to remember what I’m supposed to pay after how much I had to drink lol

I dont know if they do it in canada, but here some places add an "auto tip" for large parties, large tabs or just to every customer regardless of the tip. It will usually mention it in the menu or someplace, its usually like 15% or so.

I know what added gratuity is... Yes we have that in Canada, with MOST places, it's when it's 8+ people. HOWEVER, might I mention the menu didn't mention that at all, or from what I could see. The mentioned that because we're a large party, that we would get ONE bill and have to do the math ourselves, not that they'd be charging and extra 15% for tips. Also, general rule of thumb, that if there WAS an auto gratuity added, that when we DO tip over the 'expected' amount, that should have been counted as the auto gratuity, not tack on extra on top of what we already paid. And from what I was told, we did tip over the expected 15%, auto tip or not....

Correct! She was getting canned. That's why we filled out a comment card for her... Sounds like we fell for her sob story.
Oh ho ho!!! YEEEAaaahhh... In that case, yeah, she probably wrote down some extra numbers on that CC slip...

Well that's rather disappointing then.... -1 for faith in humanity. Current score: -1568

Correct! She was getting canned. That's why we filled out a comment card for her... Sounds like we fell for her sob story.

Oh ho ho!!! YEEEAaaahhh... In that case, yeah, she probably wrote down some extra numbers on that CC slip...

Well that's rather disappointing then.... -1 for faith in humanity. Current score: -1568

Even as clouded as the alcohol made my mind I can remember checking with her and longshot like 10 times or something that the gratuities on the bill was left in cash and then we already left 100 and something dollar tip . The sad thing is to go over any complaint to the restaurant would cost me a $15 ferry ride each way and $25 in gas not to mention parking someone where.. I do well in life so can eat things like this without a problem but hate to waste money like this!! … and if I’d known that we would’ve been charged that, would’ve told everyone to keep the extra money …. I can’t help but feel sorry and wonder if or how many other people she took advantage of, a lot of people were just barely able to travel there and budgets were very tight and the thought of her taking advantage of somebody in that situation makes me very upset !!!So Monday I will call the restaurant and see to it she gets canned for sure lol

Her getting canned +71 for faith in humanity ... your score Monday 1497 :)

What Spartans do on the last day of a con....

Edit: WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE: LINK to video, watch at your own discretion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu6BSKrkVwU

Secretly recording, found out, laughing, made the waitress almost drop her stuff, invade another table with a bunch of BradyGames people (Tim, Joe, Chris, and Mia; I so remember their names!): ALLLL while quite drunk.
(First guy shown wasn't 405th...)

Don't ask what anyone is saying... Because I can't make out anything beyond the laughter. lol

ehhh, the first f-bomb is pretty clear lol might wanna add this

(WARNING: LANGUAGE!)

just so people know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back