PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you told me to post here so I'm posting here ... i guess .. I'll be there PAX 2011, no armor but something from a completely different game could possibly bring my helmet for no reason?

you told me to post here so I'm posting here ... i guess .. I'll be there PAX 2011, no armor but something from a completely different game could possibly bring my helmet for no reason?

Added you to who's going. BTW: Nice Chief Armor. :)

Hey longshot,I was thinking what happens if we find some 10th anniversary swag as we troop around.Should we bring back packs?Fully loaded spartans carring plastics sacks full of stuff sounds kinda...IDK "out of character".Im going to make my tactical soft case be able to hold stuff,but it won't be able to hold much.Just wondering if we should have a contingency plan for this.:/

Thoughts anybody?

If we could bribe the 343 people to let us stash stuff in the halofest area, it would make swag collection much easier.

Hey longshot,I was thinking what happens if we find some 10th anniversary swag as we troop around.Should we bring back packs?Fully loaded spartans carring plastics sacks full of stuff sounds kinda...IDK "out of character".Im going to make my tactical soft case be able to hold stuff,but it won't be able to hold much.Just wondering if we should have a contingency plan for this.:/

Thoughts anybody?

Yes. I have been thinking about this A LOT!

I want to try on one of my backpacks while wearing my MC armor. The catch is, I need to be able to don and doff it unassisted, like my armor. Having said that there is nothing wrong with having some help. I'm planing on doing a full test with this to see how it goes. I might even video the process for later review. The main idea is, this Chief just might be trooping with a backpack. But knowing that I can take it off for the photos would make it acceptable in my books. I might even just go with the "fanny pack" that I used at the Calgary Con.

I know that there will be other 405th'rs who are NOT going to be dressed up. Some of them may volunteer to help out. eg. The handler/photographer.

There will be some 405th'rs who are in soft armor (marines) there gear will most likely have room for swag. Im sure that they would be kind enough to help out. This is where Seans ODST Backback kit would come in nicely!

I'm sure that there are more ideas out there

If we could bribe the 343 people to let us stash stuff in the halofest area, it would make swag collection much easier.

Another idea to try out.

Cheers!

Im probably going to make a halo reach army trooper back pack and make it look more "spartanish" like the tactical soft case.Only a little bit of it is hard parts so it won't be hard to pack it.

Anyway,I was just day dreaming about what could be at PAX and thought wouldn't it be awesome if like some of the most legendary halo characters were there (steve downs,nathon fillione) PICTURE TIME :D

I've met Steve before..... Trust me, you're not missing out on a whole lot... Kind of disappointing actually...
I won't bash him here, but if you REALLY wanna know why, pm me.

Read a bit earlier in the thread that there was some rumors about the WETA Warthog being at PAXPrime. Well, it is no longer rumor, but 100% confirmed to be happening through WETA's facebook page. I see Longshot didn't waste time to post on it, but I figured everyone would like to know. Commence the celebration!

Sounds like a blast! Wish i could go. :) Have fun all you lucky folk.

Thansk for the kudo's. Wish you and your son could have made it. It would have been a blast to have you and a grunt.

Read a bit earlier in the thread that there was some rumors about the WETA Warthog being at PAXPrime. Well, it is no longer rumor, but 100% confirmed to be happening through WETA's facebook page. I see Longshot didn't waste time to post on it, but I figured everyone would like to know. Commence the celebration!

Yup its confirmed. If it looks like a potential photo shoot thing, you can bet that I'm all over it. Hmmmm I wonder if they'll let the Chief ride in it?

OMFGomfgOMFGomfgOMFGomfg
OMFGomfgOMFGomfgOMFGomfg
OMFGomfgOMFGomfg!! YUS!!

PUUUUUMMA!!!!111!

Now I don't have to castrate Spase's balls. XD

@Hyo. Good thing he gets to keep em. I'd hate to have to endure the noise from the pain that he would be going thru. Lol. :p

As for the PUMA! I'm hoping for some kodak moments with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back