Pep Plasma Rife Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIHIHI08

Ok so this is my first weapon that I am trying to do. I am going to Pep it, then inject it with foam, then bondo the outside. I have been lurking for a while, and I did do a Mk VI helm, but this is when I am really going to get into things now.

Picture37.jpg

Picture38.jpg

MKVIhelm2.jpg

HIHIHI said:
I am going to Pep it, then inject it with foam, then bondo the outside.

I have been thinking of doing the same thing (because I have neither the patience nor the skills to scratch build ANYTHING) but I keep coming back to the thought that every time I see foam on here, it is in armor and destroys it. Think what it will do to a fully enclosed weapon?! This is why I have two fully built guns made of card stock. I cannot think of a safe and good-looking way to re-enforce them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the expansion of foam induces fear, then you could always slush cast some casting resin or even some "rondo" into it and get an equally, if not more, durable product

Yeah, we have a bunch of "Great Stuff" so I will experiment with that, and also I am looking at making a mold for casting, I want to get into vacumforming.

Wtfmfkr said:
If the expansion of foam induces fear, then you could always slush cast some casting resin or even some "rondo" into it and get an equally, if not more, durable product

...Wh...What?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back