Pepakura 3, A Downgrade From Pepakura 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem70

Jr Member
So I've gotten back into building stuff with pepakura again, and had to get the new version because most of the .pdo's only work on pepakura 3 now. But I went to smooth out the edges via the "hide fold lines almost flat" feature, to create less lines to score and the option isn't there. I also noticed almost all of the configuration settings are completely gone, Is there another way of accomplishing the same thing? Or is Pepakura 3 really a downgrade?

mmmmm... Isn't that thingy marked red exactly what you do mean? Or do you have only Pep3 Viewer where that option is really absent?

(Press on picture to enlarge)

3952639180_0f568f33c5.jpg

i actually downloaded 3 first, then went searching for 2 b/c the majority of tutorials and help is with the version 2.0!

You know what, I do have Pepakura 3 viewer! I'll have to go and download the correct thing. I can't believe all this time its because I had the wrong program! Thanks for pointing that out Bevbor, I appreciate it.

You can download ver 2 still, just have to search down the page on the pep website. I have downloaded ver 2 and 3, because I'm still not understanding the scaling thing..

Yeah, I have 2 also, but alot of the pep files now can;t be opened in pep2, but i got the right thing now so its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back