Pepakura FINISHED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
Thanks!
Ok so i havent done a great job taking pictures of my progress but heres a few. (Its come a long way since then but i cant take new pics right now cause i just put a coat of primer on it and its drying)Heres a video too. (Sorry for how long the video is and the poor quality)
IMAG0091.jpg
IMAG0089.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the coments!! :lol:
preskewl said:
Awesome job.. Did you use fiberglass cloth or Fiberglass Mat for the underside.. Keep up the great work!

I used fiberglass tape, I think its supposed to be used for Drywalling. Id take a picture of it and show you but i let a buddy of mine have the rest to use on his helmet.

OMG! That is phnomenal! Or awsome if you preffer! Good work man, when this is finnished itl be like one of the best pep helmets EVER!

smilie120 said:
OMG! That is phnomenal! Or awsome if you preffer! Good work man, when this is finnished itl be like one of the best pep helmets EVER!
Thanks!! Im flattered. Ill try to post some more pictures later today as soon as the paint dries.

Darthcalibar said:
Thanks!! Im flattered. Ill try to post some more pictures later today as soon as the paint dries.

Awsome! Cannot wait! I hope my ODST suit turns out as good as this, my mc armour wasnt the best : /

Thanks everyone for your kind words!! Im kind of overwhelmed! :D
drgon47 said:
If thats based off of pepekura thats absolutely fantastic! Kudos man.
Yup Its just a pepakura helmet which i layed on plastic from a "For Sale" sign

thanks for kickin it up a notch (lol emerill) within the pep community man.

that looks bloody fantastic right now.

now finish it up and get a wicked awesome paint job on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back