Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingdom hearts

I was hoping some one had tera's armor done. I'm trying to get his chest done any help would be great.
kh2fm85.png

If anyone gets a chance to look at it, i Think the assassination H4 armor would be an awesome build. Would love to see someone attempt the helmet. -hint hint-
thanks in advance :)

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm looking for a pep file for an MG42 machine gun from WW2. I found one on a russian website but it won't open for me in Designer or Viewer for some reason.

Edit - scrub that, got it sorted now.

Hello all,

I'm starting a Carter suit and I'm having a hard time finding an accurate pep file for his tackpad. If anyone knows where I can find a good one, please let me know! Much appreciated keep up the great work all!

Hello all,

I'm starting a Carter suit and I'm having a hard time finding an accurate pep file for his tackpad. If anyone knows where I can find a good one, please let me know! Much appreciated keep up the great work all!

I've got one that I modeled myself that is pretty accurate. I've only given it to a few people, and they were pretty happy with it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post it for you.

I've got one that I modeled myself that is pretty accurate. I've only given it to a few people, and they were pretty happy with it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post it for you.

I actually found on on the 405th Database, thank you very much!

Edit:

Actually there is one thing I was wondering about. On the pep I have for the helmet the folds are color coded for which direction to make the fold. I was wondering if there was a way to print all of my pep's like that because I much prefer it to the dashed lines.

DSCN0816.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So this helmet has not been 3D modeled yet? If not, I'll get on it =] It'd be a nice project to help contribute to the community. Looks pretty kick ass.

Could someone send me a good shot of the back of the helmet though please? I can't find a good one to work off of. The more flat and straight on the shot, the better. I can always rotate the image though. Thanks! (I do not own Halo 4, so I can't get it myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back