Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix_92 said:
has anyone ever thought of making grim reaper's scyth? that would be really awesome.

I think it might be easier, and more sturdy, just to buy a toy one during halloween and modify it to look cooler. Most of the pep items I've built (especially weapons) seem very fragile unless you fill them with something.

Just a thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
mks81 said:
deep eyes helmet indeed. that would be pretty sweet. (y)
if i had the 3d talent, i would do it myself. but i guess that what the request thread is for.

I have a 3d file of this helmet know btw. But i fear its too advanced to do in pep because its pretty high detail.
i posted a link to it in the topic i started labeled deepeyes if anyone wants to dumb it down for us.

How about any of the armor or weapons from the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic concept art?

ca1_800x515.jpg
ca2_800x515.jpg

of2.jpg
of3.jpg

ca4_800x257.jpg
of1.jpg

of4.jpg
sithlords001_580x325.jpg

jediorder002_800x450.jpg

I know they're kinda small, so if anyone wants to tackle these, send me a PM and I'll send over the full size files. Pep files for any of this stuff would garner my undying appreciation, and that can be very lucrative.

The new trooper/Commando would be really awesome !!! Hell of a job to render in 3d and Pep after but really AWESOME project ... keep us posted if anyone talented enough is making this happen !!

PhilzZ said:
The new trooper/Commando would be really awesome !!! Hell of a job to render in 3d and Pep after but really AWESOME project ... keep us posted if anyone talented enough is making this happen !!

Well, I've decided that if no one wants to take it on, I'm going to teach myself modeling and unfolding and just do it myself. If it comes to that, expect a thread with all the files. I really want that Jedi stuff. That looks too sweet.

Quote: That looks too sweet

INDEED !!! Jedi was my first costume of starwars ... for the pre projection of episode I ... still a great looking suit but
once you build an armor it's hard to go back !!!

PhilzZ said:
Quote: That looks too sweet

INDEED !!! Jedi was my first costume of starwars ... for the pre projection of episode I ... still a great looking suit but
once you build an armor it's hard to go back !!!

Yeah, but look at the concept. While the Jedi and Sith Lords are still wearing robes, there is armor integrated into them. I like that idea.

Malechei said:
Yeah, but look at the concept. While the Jedi and Sith Lords are still wearing robes, there is armor integrated into them. I like that idea.

Yeah ... the Old republic Jedi armor parts are soooo much more awesome than those of the Jedi during clone wars !!!
The none polish/rough shape of the armor piece are really great ... i'm looking forward too see this and good luck for your debut in modeling those parts !!!

Sorry If i go a bit off topic with this !!!

a while ago i found an awesome samus helmet, the best one ive ever seen, on a website called 4chan po. the guy kept posting teaser pictures, & kept saying the date he was gonna release the file, but then he kept delaying the release of the file do to difficulties, then the link i favorited to the site stopped working, & i never found it again. has anyone got this file or any other samus helmet files besides the super metroid helm?

off topic but is there anywhere that u can buy transclucent green or mirror red hjc visors?

the smooth hd version of the recon helmet. i've seen pics of it made but i can't find the file. i used the search tool but no luck. I think it said it was unfolded by macattack somewhere. anyone have the link?

wolfshui said:
Hulk Buster, i would be willing to make the 3d file in light wave if there is someone good with pep to unfold it.

I'm all over this one. I'll help in any way to get a Hulk Buster. Just remember that there IS such a thing as too much detail. I'm helping a guy from CTN break down a bunch of files into pep. All I have left is the Clone Trooper armor to finish up for him.

Phoenix_92 said:
a while ago i found an awesome samus helmet, the best one ive ever seen, on a website called 4chan po. the guy kept posting teaser pictures, & kept saying the date he was gonna release the file, but then he kept delaying the release of the file do to difficulties, then the link i favorited to the site stopped working, & i never found it again. has anyone got this file or any other samus helmet files besides the super metroid helm?

off topic but is there anywhere that u can buy transclucent green or mirror red hjc visors?

Is it one of these?

JUICE said:
I'm all over this one. I'll help in any way to get a Hulk Buster. Just remember that there IS such a thing as too much detail. I'm helping a guy from CTN break down a bunch of files into pep. All I have left is the Clone Trooper armor to finish up for him.

good thing to note, I will start working on the object file today, and give updates when possible.

Phoenix_92 said:
No, i have those. but i found a good 3d file & i ripped the helmet so I finally have the prime version. thanks anyway

Wanna share? My wife wanted a Samus suit but didn't like the helmet I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back