Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprise I havent seen this, If I could model I would make Cyrax.
cyrax.jpg

Or Noob or Smoke
MortalKombatDeceptionNoobSaibotSmok.jpg

Xess79 said:
Could someone reduce the poly count on this helmet? Or make a friendlier pep version.

[url="http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/424900"]http://www.turbosqui...x.cfm/ID/424900[/url]

That IronMan helmet has been discussed before. It is a very detailed file, but way too many polys, just like you said. If you didn't know already, it is actually a scan of the toy. You would probably be better off to build some of the other pep models out there and add a lot of detail yourself. I know sharkhead and ben streeper had some really good files out there. I know timecon also just finished an IronMan helmet. Check out some of his images and videos and you'll see what I mean about adding the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balmung of the Azure Sky said:

oh my balmung, you have some lofty requests for the modelers on this site, not just one request but TWELVE!

mks81 said:
That IronMan helmet has been discussed before. It is a very detailed file, but way too many polys, just like you said. If you didn't know already, it is actually a scan of the toy. You would probably be better off to build some of the other pep models out there and add a lot of detail yourself. I know sharkhead and ben streeper had some really good files out there. I know timecon also just finished an IronMan helmet. Check out some of his images and videos and you'll see what I mean about adding the details.

I was hoping to use that helmet design. I do not want to make a prop. My plan is to make a functional motorcycle helmet. And that model looks like it will work the best with my plans. I have sharkhead’s pep and I’m working right now on the scaling and fitting. And timecon’s helmets are done very well. But ben streeper’s stuff I haven’t seen. I may have to get the full version of Pepakura and try messing with it. My budget is my biggest concern in taking this project. Thanks for your help and if you have any other ideas or suggestions I’m all ears.

Xess79 said:
I was hoping to use that helmet design. I do not want to make a prop. My plan is to make a functional motorcycle helmet. And that model looks like it will work the best with my plans. I have sharkhead's pep and I'm working right now on the scaling and fitting. And timecon's helmets are done very well. But ben streeper's stuff I haven't seen. I may have to get the full version of Pepakura and try messing with it. My budget is my biggest concern in taking this project. Thanks for your help and if you have any other ideas or suggestions I'm all ears.

what about taking an already legal bike helmet and modifying it xess? that might be an easier way to go... maybe

A1TD said:
Who have green goblin mask model?

OooooOOOoOooo, that sounds like something i want to model... tobad i am buisy with hulkbuster, if no one has it by the time i am finished, i will work on it.

wolfshui said:
what about taking an already legal bike helmet and modifying it xess? that might be an easier way to go... maybe

I don't know how well it would work messing with the integrity of a normal helmet. Thanks for the idea.

can i make a request for a link(if there is)... for Masked rider Hibiki?

for me they also got looks...

their motorbikes are also have design... can we make those?

thanks for the links in the first post, i've dowmloaded some...

More detailed Army of Two Stuff, like helms, collar, knee pad, shoulder pad, and some guns too!

Hey can anyone tell me where i could get the Hollow Mask that Ichigo wheres in Bleach that is black and white. It would be so cool to build it. Thnxks

Been looking for almost a week, but cant seem to find any warcraft armor pep files out there. Can anyone point me to right direction would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back