Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say it - the GDI Commando suit from CnC 3.

Even the helm alone would be awesome, but alas for I cannot design pep files worth a flip!

command_and_conquer_3_tiberium_wars_1.jpg

As a second wishlist item - Barrett 50 cal. Because you guys know who you are and you know you want one on your shelf.

barrett_82A1.jpg

Hmm yea that would be awesome.

I am lookin for a Hellboy Samaritan pistol. I love six shooters and would love to make one without spending over 100 bux on a nice replica.

Predator mask, gauntlets.

Spartan857 said:
Hmm yea that would be awesome.
I am lookin for a Hellboy Samaritan pistol. I love six shooters and would love to make one without spending over 100 bux on a nice replica.

Predator mask, gauntlets.

At Indy Mogul, they have one to make for $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChaoBreeder said:
At Indy Mogul, they have one to make for $40.

Hmm. i checked out the link, and the pistol looks nice, but the barrel and other parts that look like metal have a grainy surface.

Not a bad find, but I'd rather make one from pep.

Doctor doom from Fantastic 4 Rise of the silver surfer would be kinda cool to have it like modern day knights armor in a sick twisted kinda way.

Vampyredh said:
Doctor doom from Fantastic 4 Rise of the silver surfer would be kinda cool to have it like modern day knights armor in a sick twisted kinda way.

Now thats an idea!!! Someone get crackin on this!!!!! lol

Maybe this too if someone could. Just the mask!

IM_ultimate_PS3.jpg

mks81 said:
I take no credit for this model or the unfold but here you go. Halo 3 shotgun in all of it's high detail glory.

M90 CAWS Shotgun

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Link busted

Spartan857 said:
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Link busted

sorry about that. trying to update it now. can't get the link to settle into the post.

Okay got it. The above referenced link now works.

mks81 said:
sorry about that. trying to update it now. can't get the link to settle into the post.

There we go!!!! Got it!!!! If anyone has any other requests I will see what I can dig up. In the mean time, the shotgun file again is:

M90 CAWS Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back