Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
mks81 said:
sorry about that. trying to update it now. can't get the link to settle into the post.

There we go!! Got it!! Here is your shotgun anyway. If you need help finding anything else let me know. I'll see if I can dig it up. I want to make this very clear again: I take no credit for the models or the unfolds. If I do either then I will take credit for them.

M90 CAWS Shotgun

Last edited by a moderator:
Please forgive end help me if I am wrong!
But i am looking so desperately for the HD halo 3 mark v1 belt, shins end thigh files!
I didn’t found anything yet!
Do these files exist? If they do! From where end how I can download them!

And if they don’t! I am here to request them!

an M9 handgun, with a movable slide? like the grip is one part the the slide is another and fits onto the barrel? or just an M9 file. I really want one lol

Turbosquid has a few free ones, but its a different file type. I think its called metqsioua file? Could some one convert those? some thing like that lol

mks81 said:
There we go!! Got it!! Here is your shotgun anyway. If you need help finding anything else let me know. I'll see if I can dig it up. I want to make this very clear again: I take no credit for the models or the unfolds. If I do either then I will take credit for them.

M90 CAWS Shotgun
WHAT THE HECK!? THAT'S MY UNFOLDING!!!! HOW DID IT GET THERE!?

BY THE WAY, THAT IS A LOW-DETAIL HALO 2 SHOTGUN.

I'm actually working on a H3 shotgun. No promises on when it'll be done, but I'll move it to the top of my weapons list.

The sonic screwdriver might be easier as a scratchbuild. That's my opinion. I can't see building one from pep. Think it would be a waste of time and easier to do from scratch.

I have a great idea, how about a low def halo 3 ODST helmet (the one on the wiki and the weta are too hard)

AI Blue Fox said:
I have a great idea, how about a low def halo 3 ODST helmet (the one on the wiki and the weta are too hard)

How can It be too hard? It's cutting up pieces of paper and glueing them together. The one in the wiki is the lowest def one you will find, If it was any more simple, it would just look like the Halo 2 one. I would understand you would find it hard if you were A flippin' 12 year old. But pep cant really be "Too hard".

The Stig said:
How can It be too hard? It's cutting up pieces of paper and glueing them together. The one in the wiki is the lowest def one you will find, If it was any more simple, it would just look like the Halo 2 one. I would understand you would find it hard if you were A flippin' 12 year old. But pep cant really be "Too hard".

I'm with you there. I do dont understand whats so hard about it. It just takes time... Thats all

my bad rvbfl. as i remarked on the previous page, i take no credit for the models. i was thinking that was the halo 3 model and i was just trying to help a fellow 405th member. my apologies.

mks81 said:
my bad rvbfl. as i remarked on the previous page, i take no credit for the models. i was thinking that was the halo 3 model and i was just trying to help a fellow 405th member. my apologies.
keep it on the wiki. It says it is nuggets model, its mine. I forgot to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back