Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Token said:
Giant robots request: Deathscythe(gundam), Mega Deuce(big O), and Original Megazord(mmpr).

I too request this, I would love my first project to be a full suit gundam. I don't even watch Gundam Series but I would love to dress up as one.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkBebi said:
I too request this, I would love my first project to be a full suit gundam. I don't even watch Gundam Series but I would love to dress up as one.

you and i both my friend. if i knew how to render them id do it.

A_Guardian said:
If you mean me, i dont model.

That would be agbates.

And yes, awesome models are his forte.

I just unfold, and sometimes clean and edit files.

Nothing original from me yet.

:)

Sorry I meant rundown...X)

S.I.T said:
yo A_Guardian any updates on the alphonse armor?

Working on finding the files again.

Just upgraded my brothers laptop to 80Gb.( I know, its sad. But its not my comp.)

And having issues finding the chest to fix it.

Should be up soon thought.

If you guys looking for the Gundams want them look in ym 3D files there should be a 8 Gundams file but they all need to be broken down and open eges fixed before anything can be done.

I was looking for a Gray Fox Helmet Pepakura and can't find one. Does anyone think they could make one? Gray Fox as in Metal Gear Solid's Cyborg Ninja. Thanks

razrsword said:
Item Name

Crysis Nanosuit V1

Item Source

Crysis / Crysis warhead

Reference Images

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,...agegallery/&article_id=652902&image_id=835208

Additional Info

If you could, could you try to model the cod piece, the front / Neck metal skeleton, and if you dont mind, the back skeleton.

It may be possible to base it off a 3DS of the suit and making it a solid. Thank you.

Existing File Link

If you can find someone to break it down for you here's the game model with textures

http://www.4shared.com/file/crkrH6pK/Nanosuit.html

Item Name:

Beowulf gauntlets

Item Source:

Devil May Cry 3

Reference Picture:

weapon_2.jpg

Addition Info:

I would like just the gauntlets if its at all possible, the game is on ps2 and PC

I have a sonic screw driver obj. from the show doctor who, i'm okay at editing 3d models but i suck at unfolding stuff so if someone could unfold this please do so. heres the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back