Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoodooChild said:
Does anyone have a file for the full Recon Chest? I have part of it on my computer, but I haven't seen the full chest piece.
There isn't any. All chest perms are meant to be attached in front of the the Mark VI chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
causehb4.png

thats the halo2 one see the difference between the halo 1/3 one:
8afa80e8.jpg

and the first one

Ral Partha said:
There isn't any. All chest perms are meant to be attached in front of the the Mark VI chest.

Oh so it just like in game then.
Just asking since I have a full Hayabusa Chest file and was wondering if there was a Recon.

EDIT: Wow, now I really feel stupid. Just checked the wiki and there is a new Recon Chest perm. Will do.

cloud's fully assembeled buster sword from final fantasy advent children, i started a topic about it in the noob forums. some one please help!!!

VoodooChild said:
Oh so it just like in game then.
Just asking since I have a full Hayabusa Chest file and was wondering if there was a Recon.

EDIT: Wow, now I really feel stupid. Just checked the wiki and there is a new Recon Chest perm. Will do.

yeah recon chest with the back piece wolud be cool but im only a noob with metasequoia

Edit: just a magnum h2 model would be nice

i just need carmines helmet but even you dont have it so yah you hav everyithing els that cog has though thats armour so can you plz post carmines helmet fro gears of war?

use the search function master chief 403. there is file on here that agbates modeled, and that myself and Ice team unfolded. look around and you'll find it.

master chief403 said:
i just need carmines helmet but even you dont have it so yah you hav everyithing els that cog has though thats armour so can you plz post carmines helmet fro gears of war?
lol wut?

any way I can try and model a H2 magnum for you.

Although there's a lot of Halo pep files here, I'd like one from Warhammer 40,000. Either A) Imperial Guardsmen or :cool: Kasrkin Armor. These are both from the Imperial Guard, and I'd appreciate it if anyone knows where to find files for them. (But I have time, obviously, as I'm working on my Mk. VI armor with CQB helm)

I cannot find the Hylian Sheild pep file from Zelda anywhere :(
heres the 3d file.

Its missing the eagle / bird in the middle tho

could someone fix it up and scale it to be about 27in. tall? Ive tried but failed horribly :(

[attachment=7923:shield.zip]

BloodAngel011 said:
Although there's a lot of Halo pep files here, I'd like one from Warhammer 40,000. Either A) Imperial Guardsmen or :cool: Kasrkin Armor. These are both from the Imperial Guard, and I'd appreciate it if anyone knows where to find files for them. (But I have time, obviously, as I'm working on my Mk. VI armor with CQB helm)
That might be happening in the near future. ;)

Oh man, i feel such a noob doing this but im really looking every where for a good halo 3 elite combat helm
im got the h2 version but its not quite what i want. any ideas...flying...robo??? any one?

antzombie said:
I cannot find the Hylian Sheild pep file from Zelda anywhere :(
heres the 3d file.

Its missing the eagle / bird in the middle tho

could someone fix it up and scale it to be about 27in. tall? Ive tried but failed horribly :(

[attachment=7923:shield.zip]

http://www.4shared.com/file/72733648/ea8a4...ian_shield.html
page 10 near the bottom there is also a mastersword pep there as well

some links on the first post dont work.
edit:from what i can tell the links for teh rocket launcher and the tripmine dont work. they jsut send me back to the index page of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back