Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesmikz908 said:
Dunno if anyones said this yet but UBER JASON MASK!
From jason-X..
Cmon?
Anyone...?

IMO the WORST FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE EVER!!! POSSIBLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER!! the mask IMO was horrible............

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this seems kind of child-ish and not halo but can any one make the OG(mighty morphers) power ranger helmet(the green power ranger)

if you can thanks in advance

Spartan857 said:
IMO the WORST FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE EVER!!! POSSIBLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER!! the mask IMO was horrible............

Well, I know it was the lowest grossing film in the series but I love friday the 13th and I don't feel like paying 60$ for a rubber discontinued one on ebay, no thanks.

just adding a few more requests i thought of, sonic screwdriver and other doctor who items. i know there was another lost my train of thought tho, ill be back to edit this. also dont think im just here begging im currently practicing but i dont have the skill the others here have. if i finally managed to figure out how to correctly ill post them. until then thanks modelers for the work.

A LD version of weta's H3 BR55HB
Recon HD SMG unfolded
H1 Sniper Rifle-S2AM
H2 Sniper Rifle S2AM-SRS99C
Needler HD
Spiker HD
Mualer
Bubble Shield
AND WETA SHORT LIVE ACTION......... ... . .. ............................... LAASERZ DESIGNATORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meaning: Laser Designator from H3 weta short live action film

waterNIG said:
i know this seems kind of child-ish and not halo but can any one make the OG(mighty morphers) power ranger helmet(the green power ranger)
if you can thanks in advance
The Power Rangers were the reason I got up for Saturday Morning. I am talking about the original one, Green or White ranger helmet would be sweet!

Could I get this file ODST_Helmet-A4.pdo converted into PDF? VPC6 refuses to print anything so I have the file but can't do anything since it won't print out :(

BenStreeper said:
megatronpep.jpg
optimusprimepep.jpg

Ok I've got them...
Who wants to break them up and unfold them??
I will be glad to do it
i really like them very good draws

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPARTAN110 @ Feb 17 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hi Def armor in a PDF format? Oh and sorry if its been said before, SPI Armor! <PDF</div>

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
yeah SPI armour

Like this:

s3unfold.jpg

Im working on the joker mask form the opening of TDK (The Dark Knight)

tdkjokermask.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back