Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is models that have fewer details and less definition than the standard peps which you posted. But thanks anyway.

Nintendude said:
I've seen one of the ME guns around someplace but I will keep my eyes peeled where I saw it and keep a eye out for one of the helmets I'll probably check the facepunch forum 3d model release section first for that.

Thanks,I know that there is a mass effect one but I don't think it's even finished and it apparently costs you, there is a shotgun floating around but I'm more interested in the helmet , I think it would make a fine addition to maybe the halo 3 marine

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the Mass Effect helmet has already been done. I had it at one point in my pep files but as I didn't figure I'd build any Mass Effect related stuff, I chucked it. Do a search of PDO on 4shared, there are a lot of files on this site. I believe this is where I found it.

yeh no such luck digging up the helmet , sooo it looks like a heavily modified unsc naval pilot helmet with scratch build pieces , its going to be hard , wish me luck , although if anyone does start modeling one can you send me a pm and if you wish i will do the unfolding if you'd like ;)

I'd love an 80s Cartoon style Cobra Viper Helmet...

some ref pics

normal_hoh_viper.jpg

WC09BrnssVpr.jpg

Would really appriciate it if anyone could do this??

Greenghost said:
I believe someone did make a big daddy suit but it was a scratch build. But I don't remember who it was and I'm pretty sure he's on here but not too active now. But luckily I kept the link for his blog.

http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009/09/big-daddy-bioshock.html

and a couple of months ago someone was making the big sister suit. I'm not sure how that one turned out since I kinda lost track of it.

Yes, I have seen that to, but pep files would be great.

a big daddy would be a pretty crazy thing to see made out of pepakura, I dont want to even think about how many sheets it would take lol

DylanMarx said:
Yes, I have seen that to, but pep files would be great.

I know what you mean. Having a pep files would be awesome. But the only one I've seen is a little 2 inch tall papercraft figure. Real tiny tiny.

I was wondering if anybody could help me find an ODST style Spartan helmet. Unless of course, the helmet permutation is identical to that of a standard ODST.

009-SPA said:
I was wondering if anybody could help me find an ODST style Spartan helmet. Unless of course, the helmet permutation is identical to that of a standard ODST.

I believe that they are the same.

DylanMarx said:
Spi pep files would be great.

on it... sort of. its hard with this little ref, anyone know a good artist that works for free willing to draw up a sort of blueprint? my attempt was more of a fail, i cant draw on the wacom to well.

Sketch_SPI.jpg

009-SPA said:

they are the same helm but i built one of the Halo 3 spartan helmet, its hd and the pattern could be a challenge but i might fix that after my dutch version.

the good one is down the thread.

linky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back