Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vert Marine 752 said:
does anyone have a Gordan Freeman Hazard suit file

it would be much appreciated

I gotta say man you're getting lucky I actually know where these threads are lol. Here is a pep of the HEV suit from Half Life.

I haven't gotten around to trying this one but it should be good. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenghost said:
I gotta say man you're getting lucky I actually know where these threads are lol. Here is a pep of the HEV suit from Half Life.

I haven't gotten around to trying this one but it should be good. Enjoy.

if there was a link in that reply it didnt show up for me :/

Vert Marine 752 said:
thanks alot mate, but i have 1 more request can you get me a link to a power ranger helmet if some1 has even pepped it yet

Sorry I believe no one has a pep file for those. It's been brought up before so someone might be working on it but I don't know. Someone did scratch build the helmets for Halloween. http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19151&st=0

Those came out really nice. Skip to about the 5th page to see the final product.

Edit: Well well turns out things change fast. If you haven't saw this already here is a link to a pdo. Came out pretty recent. Thought I put this here. http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23437&st=0

i would like to get some files for a heavy armor spartan(jorge) from halo reach. that is if anybody has the time

george1.png

George pep files? And yes, the helmet is different from Mk V & VI.

Greenghost said:
Any one in paticular?

None really preferably a guy helmet..lol can be red,blue,black,or white...personally I would like to see a set of these made but I will take what I can get.

JEStudio said:
A power Ranger Movie Helmet

Greenghost said:
Any one in paticular?

Would be cool! as you say could have a base helmet and then spray the desired colour.... repeat for all 5 or however many there are now... been about 10 years since i last watched it haha!

DJHicks said:
Would be cool! as you say could have a base helmet and then spray the desired colour.... repeat for all 5 or however many there are now... been about 10 years since i last watched it haha!

There are six red,blue,yellow,black,black,white

The designs in the movie and the show were always different... the only series I think that you could get away with that is power rangers

in space season as it was the same helmet in a sense except for a color change.. just like the psycho ranger helmet in the same series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back