Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
Thanks I'll hopefully be done by Friday but no later than Sunday depending on my schedule.

Thank god, you received them. 18 e-mails in total(I sent the general model twice). Take your time. I'm not going to have time for anything other than helmets and pistols for the following 9 months(at least).

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im new here. there is a lot off great work on here.ive looked for a pep and 3d image of the original viper pilot helmet from bsg but cant seem to find any!could someone help me please. thanks

mrs knight said:
hi im new here. there is a lot off great work on here.ive looked for a pep and 3d image of the original viper pilot helmet from bsg but cant seem to find any!could someone help me please. thanks

I have a 3d model of the egyptian style old BSG helmet but it is very high poly if you want it my e-mail is cylonproject2000@yahoo.com and I can send it to you. Still trying to find a lower poly version to work with because I don't know if the one I have can be done in pep or not.

Elbium said:
Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I am desperately looking for the design of Subject Delta from BioShock 2. If I could find a way to make it myself, that is just as good as someone doing it for me. Reference: My link

The Helmet is all I need to make with the pepakura.

Nintendude said:
I have a 3d model of the egyptian style old BSG helmet but it is very high poly if you want it my e-mail is cylonproject2000@yahoo.com and I can send it to you. Still trying to find a lower poly version to work with because I don't know if the one I have can be done in pep or not.

thanks emailed you.

I've been trying on my own to make it, after my friend gave me a program called blender. I got close, but it's all just so confusing.

I would like to see the snow samurai from naruto as pep files.

I think they look awesome, and want to make.But I have no pep files making skills. :(

I am an ANIME fan and I have been looking left and right for Teknoman Blade armor files. If someone could make those, I got the refrence files.

how about an MMPR White Ranger helmet

i always wanted to have one but didnt want to dish out $300-$400 dollars for one

white_ranger.jpg

Hellbringer17 said:
How about some Tom Clancy character papercraft from either Rainbow Six Vegas, Ghost Recon or SPlinter Cell?

Rundown made a Pep for Fisher's goggles. Here's the link http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16786&st=0

No idea on the other files but I'm not exactly sure what you would make from pep. I haven't really played the games except Splinter Cell so I don't know.

darkie said:
hey can someone make me a gun :p

naamloos3.jpg

naamloos4.jpg

papercraft museum

Many kinds of guns here.

I have a half request-half question. How come there's such a big ironman frenzy around these parts, but none has made a more classic version?

Refs (like we need any^^):

im_classic.jpg

316758255_21ee06becd.jpg

IronMan-Classic.jpg

Or an ultimate ironman version?

Refs:

ultimate%20iron%20man.jpg

ultimateironman.jpg

ultimateironmanii01dellottocover.jpg

By the way, I'm looking for buffed-up armor, gauntlets and boots. Could someone make something, at least a generic set? Details could be scratch built, so no need for too much effort (I'm not going to complain though^^). Suggestions are welcome too.

Refs:

Necro_guard_concept_design_by_justaman78.jpg

81fkd41.jpg

unreal_tournament_2007_conceptart_7L1Dq.jpg

screenshot_19001.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

056_ut3wallpaperr1.jpg

screenshot010.jpg

unreal2007_075.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the amount of pics...

Alex spartan177 said:
Is it the one in your Sig?

Not Being on 405th for months fail...Yeah it is, it looks like there isnt one yet, I might attempt to make one out of card board. It prolly wont turn out all that great though. I freaking love the Intervention.

Wow, missed this unlocked thread when asking about a request.

Ok, started making some Mjolnir armor, I knnow I won't finish in time for halloween so want another costume.

Does anyone have a "The Stig" pepakura? I think it would be an awesome costume.

Here are some image examples:

Last one helps with helmet detail, and 2nd to last one gets some behind the head detail.

[attachment=14833:stig.jpg]

[attachment=14834:top_gear_stig.jpg]

[attachment=14835:Top-Gear---the-Stig-001.jpg]

[attachment=14836:stig1.jpg]

[attachment=14837:stig2.jpg]

If I could I would make it because it seams rather easy, but I have barely any 3d cad experience and have just started this.

Also if anyone has any ideas of how to make it with out pepakura, I'll be glad to hear it. Thanks in advance.

phantomwarrior17 said:
Also if anyone has any ideas of how to make it with out pepakura, I'll be glad to hear it. Thanks in advance.

I have tried out the this tutorial but from what I hear it's pretty simple and straight forward and from what I've read pretty easy even for someone like me. To put simply this tutorial just shows you how to build a basic helmet out of cardboard to give you a base to work with. After that detailing is up to you. Hope this helps. http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=97106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back