Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenghost said:
I have tried out the this tutorial but from what I hear it's pretty simple and straight forward and from what I've read pretty easy even for someone like me. To put simply this tutorial just shows you how to build a basic helmet out of cardboard to give you a base to work with. After that detailing is up to you. Hope this helps. http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=97106

Thanks, will try. Yeah, I saw that it was really simple, but I'm new so we'll see how it goes. Thanks for that cardboard idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where I can find the Fallout 3 pep files? And can someone do the Biker Scout? I have pics a few pages back.

DylanMarx said:
Does anyone know where I can find the Fallout 3 pep files? And can someone do the Biker Scout? I have pics a few pages back.

for fallout 3 pep files use search bar

Does anyone have the helmet or PEP file for the Cysis Nanosuit 2 Helmet I love the way it looks and I thought I would give it a try.

Thanks,

ROBOCOP

HI people, i just finish to work on one file that i had from BenStreeper ( it s not my file, i don t know the origin), but i clean up and try to reduce the poligons, the draw is really good details, i thimk that is possible to unfold it and work it up, i all ready start to unfold it, but it s going to be a really hard job cause my tecnic to unfold is not the best( i am sorry for my english) if any one want to help me i really agree with him. anyway i post some pictures and of course the files....

waiting for answers and help.....
rolleyes.gif

http://www.4shared.com/file/214276876/b044ec96/ROBOCOP_PDO_2010.html

Has anyone seen a Vegeta Saiyan armour file or anything similar to it? It's pretty basic looking armour but I can't seem to find anything close enough to modify into it. I'm looking for the version 3 style, no shoulders or cod piece, with the thin straps over the shoulders. Thanks gang, keep up the great work.

@YURI that Robocop looks really good I have files as well for him I just never finished the leg parts.

@Ninja there is a Dragonball Z Saiyan Chest piece floating around somewhere just I don't remember where.

ghostartist said:
Does anyone have the helmet or PEP file for the Cysis Nanosuit 2 Helmet I love the way it looks and I thought I would give it a try.

Thanks,

Check rundown's file base. He has one in there.

Nintendude said:
@YURI that Robocop looks really good I have files as well for him I just never finished the leg parts.

@Ninja there is a Dragonball Z Saiyan Chest piece floating around somewhere just I don't remember where.

hi have you got any unfold of the robocop files? cause i m doing something but it s not really easy for de details.....

YURI0510 said:
hi have you got any unfold of the robocop files? cause i m doing something but it s not really easy for de details.....

Do a search for Nintendudes Pepakura Collection and it's on the first page.

Nintendude said:
Do a search for Nintendudes Pepakura Collection and it's on the first page.

thanks very nice collection, the robocop files are the same of mine, but i prefer to stay with the one that i got cause i work on the files to clean them up from the inside parts or spare parts, there are a lots of double poligon faces in the helmet, well thanks and when i finish to unfold it i give it to you so you can upload it in the collection

Anybody know if there is a T-800 endoskeleton pepakura yet? I found a 1/2 scale papercraft on the net as well as a few guys that did a 1:1 from that file, but I cna't find a place to buy either. Anyone have any info at all for one of these, or is there one in the works? Thanks. :)

I had one in the works a while back when I was first getting into pepakura but at the time it looked too complex, may have to look back into it to see if I can do it nowadays.

well i will like to see the terminator pep when comes out should be very nice, any way i write in here one request and i hope that i found someone who can help me out its a long time that i m looking for any 3d model of tekkaman or tekkaman blade or space knight or teknoman, is always the same character but the name change forthe location. thank you, i add. some pictures maybe help

I am working on getting Tekknoman Blade done for Anubis4451 at the moment still waiting no the 3d model from one of my friends but once I get it , it's off to work.

Nintendude said:
I am working on getting Tekknoman Blade done for Anubis4451 at the moment still waiting no the 3d model from one of my friends but once I get it , it's off to work.

all right you mean the one on the right side of the picture i attached, well is very nice, you will post the news of this in this topic, i ll be looking for it will be nice, i was looking fore the other one he is the old anime the name irs only tekkaman and on the pictures is the one on the left, thanks anyway and i will wair the post

i was wondering if youed be willing to work on a halo 3 hunter coannon i need one of my costume and nobody has made one so if youre interested it would be much appreciated thanks in advance if you choose to do this.

Well Since a Pep would be waaay difficult for the Intervention, Could somebody help me track down some of the dimensions? I want to know how Long it is (Stock Fully Extended, How Long Barrel etc etc. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back