Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post but I remember seeing a Flood Infection form somewhere on the forums a while ago. Does anyone know where that is?

Yes, I did search.

DylanMarx said:
Sorry for the double post but I remember seeing a Flood Infection form somewhere on the forums a while ago. Does anyone know where that is?

Yes, I did search.

Ghost417's?

Linky

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to recall seeing that on one of the Papercraft sites it was either Papercraft Museum or Paper Hollywood I saw it on.

DylanMarx said:
No, the pep file for little creapy thing, like this:

943300-infection_form_super.jpg

just use a turnip :lol

what about a pep file for the Mark VI abdomen undersuit. I have been playing around with the idea of making that piece with foamies and then spraying it with plasti-grip for support. Even just a 3D file would work.

Now even I gotta agree if a file for the abdomen section could be made from slides like the Sliced Weapons that have been done that could make the abdomen part of the undersuit work very well.I have metasequoia LE so I might try it.

Nintendude said:
Now even I gotta agree if a file for the abdomen section could be made from slides like the Sliced Weapons that have been done that could make the abdomen part of the undersuit work very well.I have metasequoia LE so I might try it.

That would totally rock. I have made a quick neck-seal tester using foamies and hot glue, and I am very impressed with the results so far. The hot glue holds firm, and the foamies bend and flex with my neck. I have total movement. I found a 16 pack at the Dollar Tree that comes in black and white 5.5" x 8.5" sheets. the black is a nice matte black, so it even looks like the Mark VI undersuit.

I had asked a few weeks ago for Subject Delta's Helmet, and Nintendude had said that he might be able to find it. It came out on Tuesday, and, of course, I got the special edition, which came with a book filled with concept art including a 3d image of the helmet. I was wondering if that would help.

Elbium said:
I had asked a few weeks ago for Subject Delta's Helmet, and Nintendude had said that he might be able to find it. It came out on Tuesday, and, of course, I got the special edition, which came with a book filled with concept art including a 3d image of the helmet. I was wondering if that would help.

Still waiting for a friend to rip Subject Delta from the game, once thats done I should have it in no time.

hey NIN...

i can't send PM to you, it says that you can not receive mail....

just like to inform you that i've finish the Recon Helm....

P150210_0207.jpg

P150210_020701.jpg

pls PM me for further arrangement, thanks

Okay, scratch building this is a BIG undertaking and i wont be able to do it. But i was wondering if anyone could model or is modeling the new iron man suit?

ref pics

IroniumCostuming said:
Okay, scratch building this is a BIG undertaking and i wont be able to do it. But i was wondering if anyone could model or is modeling the new iron man suit?

ref pics

lol, a mod merged me to this topic. I say thank you to this mod, i accidentally forgot about this thread!

DylanMarx said:
Does anyone have anymore Ref. pics of the BioShock 2 Big Daddy? I am going to try and model it.

Edit: 7 min into it and I am giving up. Modelling isn't for me.

for starters there is a difference in the two suits your posting one is the rosie suit and one is subject delta. there are two differnet suits, research more into what you build sometimes it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back