Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone make a nazgul/witchhking helmet from Lord Of The Rings?

kropfullwk2.jpg
kropfullwk3.jpg
kropfullwk6.jpg
IMAG0015.JPG
IMAG0018.JPG
IMAG0026.JPG
IMAG0025.JPG

A_Guardian said:
Which/What from KOTOR?

Just about anything from the first and second I already have the Nihilus mask, Still working on Revan and planning to do Malak, not sure if I will do Mandalore from the second game, I also have HK-47 but I don't know why someone would want him.

BladeSlasher said:
lol lightsaber!

I've got plenty of Lightsabers just depends which one you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have HK-47? Oh please! Send me the file... if it's not unfolded, I'll do it. Hk47 was practicially my favorite... although Canderous was cool... "Exclamation: Master! Remove the arc-wrench! Remove the arc-wrench!" I'd just build him ona pvc frame. And if any lightsabers you have need unfolding... I can handle it. I actually cleaned up the luke skywalker saber. The origional unfold was very hard to cut... however, a million open edgges on the one part makes it a pain...

I should have the Bioshock 2 Delta Suit file by the end of this month, or at least me and my team of game rippers are hoping to have it by the end of the month.

Has anyone got SPI armour like on the cover of "Ghosts of Onyx"? I found the two helm files on the pep index, but only the second one works and I wanted the first one. If anyone has any files I would love to know about them.

Ouch out of all the things i can get someone ask for a drop pod, LOL the one thing thats a pain in my arse to find I had a model for it that was perfect now I gotta get it again.

not that I'd make it at the moment, but has anyone made Han Solo's blaster? that'd be cool. EDIT: or some giant legos :D

BladeSlasher said:

Dude.

Stop posting single word, and non-relevant posts.

You might get in trouble.

Especially if your just boosting your post count that way.

Also ima try to do the with king unfold.

Ima take my time this time though.

So its extra good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it says specifically in the stickies not to do that thing where you do nothing but go around and post the word: "kewl"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back