Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone come across any pepakura for a rocket launcher, heavy machine gun or the flame thrower?

I'm a big guy (6'5", 240lbs), it'd be nice to have some big guns.

This is kinda of an off the wall request or idea, but has anyone thought of making pep for the NHL's Stanley Cup?

I have the Army Of Two The 40th Day, Gatling Gun for one of the sub-bosses if you want that but it's pretty high def and has'nt been unfolded yet.

i have a gattling gun that would be on a warthog somewhere on my pc..... just the gun no hog.... and you still have to improvise with the barrells LOL my god this model is a beast tho

Name:
Dead Space 2 Advanced Suit,Dead space level 5 suit, Dead space Obsidian Suit

Item Source:

Dead Space (ps3,xbox,pc),Dead Space 2 (not release yet)

Reference Images:
Advanced suit
2703ds2charjpg-610x0.jpg

4454975283_dfb460d9b3_o.jpg

Obsidian Suit
suit2-noscale.jpg

deadspace.jpg

Level 5
Dead_Space_2009-05-26_22-56-43-51.png

3.jpg

Additional Info

Well,need 3d model of 1 of those suit,yes u can chose 1 only of those 3.I will thank a million to your help....I really wish i can wear this in the cosplay event...

Existing File Link

Ive never seen one. Try using cardboard, Because that would be easier considering the suit is made of small parts making up the final product.

Someone posted the body pieces a while back on here of the chest and back parts, I don't remember who and I don't remember where if you do a seach include the " marks and search like this to find anything Dead Space, search "Dead Space".

Item Name
rx-93 gundam head (aka Nu Gundam)

Item Source
mobile suit gundam: char's counterattack

Reference Images
NU_GUNDAM_HEAD_DISPLAY4.jpg

NU_GUNDAM_HEAD_DISPLAY12.jpg

NU_GUNDAM_HEAD_DISPLAY10.jpg

Additional Info

Anyone have any idea where I can get some pepakura files for the elf armour in the Lord of the Rings films???

Hi, I'm a newb but have been lurking for awhile now. I'm starting a project making a friend tau fire warrior armor. I have the arms, helmet, and legs but I can't find any chest files though. Could someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back