Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here but i cant seem to find any of the "utility" pieces from Reach. If someone could point me in the right direction for those it would be awesome.
Were you looking for the utility (thigh) attachments or all the attachments for helmets and wrists as well? I have seen a few utilities, e.g. the UA-NXRA and TacPad, but most of what I have seen is custom built. If i wasn't restricted to safe mode in my computer, I would open up another tab and try to find a model or two for you.

just the thigh attachments the "Tactical/Trauma Kit" to be exact
I wasn't able to find a model for the tac/trauma kit, so I suppose you could scratch build it. Actually, if you could find some reference pictures I may be able to make a model for it (it wouldn't be the best but it would be a good starting point for customization.)

While I'm posting in the Pep Requests thread, I thought I would ask: Is there a model of the helmet that appears on the cover of "The Cole Protocol"? It's fine if there isn't, because as far as I know that's the only picture of that variant, but in any case I was just wondering. It's kind of a hybrid between the Mark V(B) and Mark VI, with a touch of something like ODST thrown in the mix, I just thought it was a cool helmet if anyone had a model.

While I'm posting in the Pep Requests thread, I thought I would ask: Is there a model of the helmet that appears on the cover of "The Cole Protocol"? It's fine if there isn't, because as far as I know that's the only picture of that variant, but in any case I was just wondering. It's kind of a hybrid between the Mark V(B) and Mark VI, with a touch of something like ODST thrown in the mix, I just thought it was a cool helmet if anyone had a model.
I think that is actually the Mark V(B) variant. It was made before the release of Halo Reach and stuff and the book is where they came up for the idea for the look of the variant.

Can someone take this file and edit/make it pep-friendly? I already asked permission from the modeler and he gave me his consent. I tried to get this unfolded once before, but there were many open edges and flipped faces.

download

And here's the link:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=549fb193478839504ef770571def9581&prevstart=0

PM me if you can help, thank you.
I remember that file.
Not a great pep file.
Im compless atm (On break at work), but when i get a new comp ill try to fix it. Again.

I remember that file.
Not a great pep file.
Im compless atm (On break at work), but when i get a new comp ill try to fix it. Again.

Yeah, you're right. You don't have to bother with that then. However I just found low-def ones if you're still willing to help...

I am currently trying to figure out how the hell to make a pepakura file. I have the free down load and need some help. I have a huge number of refference photos and actual designs, can someone help me turn them into pepakura files so i can build my dream weapon? you can reach me via private message or at ace8773@yahoo.com... I could really use some help since i am new at this

Can someone unfold a model of a UAV Predator Drone for me?

i have a pdo file of a UAV Predator Drone that's not unfolded can someone unfold it for me so that its a little less distorted than doing auto unfold?

here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01G9RKSS

Thanks

This would be a unique and first i believe of a pep file that is of a UAV Predator Drone im sure many other people would like to have it for making RC airplanes and what not.

Crossposting from my noob forum thread (right here!) but I'm finally beginning to release some RoboCop files. :D

Had an export issue that hampered everything, but now I can move forward again!

And here is the first file: Robo's helmet and collar.

The collar is fully detailed.

finalhelm1.png

finalhelm2.png

The bottom of the helmet also holds the corresponding details.

finalhelm3.png

And yes, the whole thing does split apart like the original suit parts.

finalhelm5.png

This thing is ridiculously big, at 21 letter-sized pages. I've not done a lot of unfolding, and after staring at this helmet so long at the modeling stage it's difficult to try and break it up in a way that's both easy to build and minimizes page count. If anyone would like to try an unfold, that'd be awesome!

I believe this to be 1/1 scale, but I can't be sure since I've only just started building the piece... and don't have a helmet to compare it to, anyway!

In the meantime, here you guys go. :D

1.22MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28W9QOOM

-Backup Links-

http://rapidshare.com/files/439111225/Helmet_and_Collar.pdo

http://hotfile.com/dl/91762168/f9cd04e/Helmet_and_Collar.pdo.html

By the way, does anyone know when I'll be able to make a thread in the Pep forum so these files can see a wider release? I've dug around, but can't find an answer.

By the way, does anyone know when I'll be able to make a thread in the Pep forum so these files can see a wider release? I've dug around, but can't find an answer.

I believe it's either you get a 100 post to make Infantryman status or you can ask one of the mods to move it to a different forum for you...

Has anyone come up with the UA attachment, for reach style helmets? looking for the recon variant. I have the helmet file but want to do the up armored version. Thanks

WW2 German helmet (I'm not a Nazi I just need it for a short film) and can someone unfold a glock for me (PM me for the model). Thanks!

C31.JPG

I have A lot of HD pics from Kevin Flynns private server I don't want to put them in the public, if anyone is interested in modeling them I'll send you the pics.

Item Name

Norman Helmet

Item Source

Movie: Kingdom of Heaven

Reference Images

r3000t2.jpg

300370.jpg

Additional Info

I was curious if this could possibly be modeled because I recently ordered this helmet, but the one size did not fit me (My head's circumference is approximately 25 in.). I thought , if this could be modeled, I could make a pepakura version that could be wearable. And, it adds that I love medieval costuming and medieval armor just as well as Halo costuming.
The nose guard, although in the pictures it seems to curve kind of inward, is actually straight vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back