Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Some please make from Scratch Armor King?

Item Name

Tekken 6 Armor King:
Mask, Breast Plate, Shoulderpads, Arm Guard, Cuisses, Greaves, Spurs

Item Source

The Item comes From Tekken 6:Blood Rebellion.

Reference Images

vtc_295560_Armor%20King.jpg

Additional Info

Armor Kings Tekken 6 Wiki page http://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_King

You have to reach a post count of 100 to get infantryman and be able to use the classifieds. And also the 405th really does'nt like double posting.
I believe it's either you get a 100 post to make Infantryman status or you can ask one of the mods to move it to a different forum for you...

Umm.. I realize that I would need a hundred posts to become Infantryman, but what did Nintendude mean by "classifieds"?

I also liked to have someone pep the ancients suit from stargate universe (SGU) series. Please? :3 Thanks!! :D

If someone can, can they unfold this mask please? There are two open edges in the model, but I think that shouldn't matter. Here's how it looks in Pepakura Designer
maskoflightneedsfixing.jpg

okay this might be alot to ask but dose anyone know wher i could get a mix on stormtrooper amor and halo reach scout armor. like both styles mixed together

okay this might be alot to ask but dose anyone know wher i could get a mix on stormtrooper amor and halo reach scout armor. like both styles mixed together

Why not take the reach scout armor and make it somewhat more smooth from those spots where you like to. Then you'd get those details that you really want but still get the smoothness the stormtrooper armor has. Just a thought. :3

3d model request

hello, never been to this site, so i hope i'm puttin this in the right place.

i'm looking for somebody who would want to do some simple models for a sc2 game. i'm planning on making a map for it, and would love to have some custom models for in game, which nobody else seems to really do much of, and it would probably be very high on the popularity for it. Obviously i would give 100% credit to whomever creates them, if anyone chooses to.

My idea was to make it lego based, and the models dont have to be anything special, but would need several for different units.

222notforu!!! said:
What About a Hylian Shield. :p
The Zelda Shield ? :D
zelda_Shield_EM0015-2.jpg

th_Shield.jpg
[attachment=7378:Link_Shield.zip]
Link's Shield
A little over 2 ft tall when assembled
Master Sword
th_MasterSword.jpg
[attachment=7379:Master_Sword.zip]
A little over 42inch when fully assembled[/QUOTE

is there any way i could find a link so i could download the design layout of this so i can make the sword and shield myself

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for the helmet model for Zero in the Megaman Zero series for the GBA. I heard Nintendudes had one of such models, but I still couldn't find a download link to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back