Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that just leaves the thigh attachment one... shame really as I'd almost finished the arm and was just waiting for the final size to check if I guessed right DOH!

Hmm, seems I may be a little late for this thread. But if someone could make the Dark Gauntlet from Castlevania Lords of Shadows, I would be eternally grateful.

Name: Cerberus

source: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1516616/

Info: I was looking all over this forum and couldn't find anything, maybe someone with better connections will have better luck. or if someone makes it. Either way I'd be grateful :) also since the guns are the same, only one would have to be made.

I'll keep watching for an update but if it's easier just message me

Hello i was wondering does anyone have Ichigo (from the anime bleach) Full Hollow Mask, pepakura files, the mask with the horns in case someones confused?, would be eternally gratefull....:)

Can i please get new links these doesnt work and please i would like a hayabusa full armor pepakura file please :) i hope you guys can help,

THANKS

Been playing Crysis 2 today... someone seriously needs to rip this armor and post pep files... just the metal parts... I've got some ideas for the flexible musculature...

um im looking for any of the kingdom heart helmets like vanitas or terra

im also looking for metal gear solid raiden helmet anybody? pm me

I was wondering if anyone knows of a "less tabby" Hazop unfold? I have TorsoBoy(s). Unfolded by Brothers Darkness and there are so many tiny tabs that I cannot connect things together without using a magnifying glass. I'm not trying to criticize anyones skills here, I just need a Hazop thats easier for me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back