Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chibi64... Were you able to find the lich king armor... I'm trying so hard to find the files. LOL. Lemme know if you found it?

[QUOTE:)2aVagE;525921]Hey Chibi64... Were you able to find the lich king armor... I'm trying so hard to find the files. LOL. Lemme know if you found it?[/QUOTE]

I found someone on here that has them, I'm waiting for them to send em to me. Once I have em I'll upload them somewhere.

I was hoping to (attempt to) make the entire costume of the forerunners from halo legends, but other than the helmet, there aren't any pep files out there. I have some ideas, but I'm absolutely rubbish at 3d modelling, so I was hoping someone among the mass of talent that is the 405th could help me out by producing a model/pdo?

This is the guy I want to try and do:
Forerunner Councillor(?)

I colour coded the sections I feel are 3d armour pieces, the rest just seem to be patterns on a robe.
Here are my ideas, by colour (see link)
Red: That shape with sloped edges meeting at a single ridge along the top.
Gold: That shape with sloped edges to a flat top in the same shape as the design but smaller.
Green: Just a curved 'sheet' around the area (e.g. Curved around the shoulder for the shoulder piece)

For the hand piece, I was thinking of this with sloped edges to a ridge half-way between the 'gem' piece and the edge, with the center piece curved, and sloped indents by the knuckles.

Sorry if I'm asking too much, but this is probably the only way I could get these.

Has any one seen the new Cyber Sub-Zero from the mortal kombat reboot? If someone can take a look at that and perhaps make a 3d model that would be epic.
cyber_sub_zero_by_xdarkarchangel-d3cpnao.png
here is a link for some images.
Thanks
babydrop

I'm looking for any Mass Effect pep or 3d files. I've found the n7 and blood dragon files and the vindicator shotgun, but I can't seem to find anything else. I know someone was modeling the m8 but have yet to find anything else. Pm me if you have files or know where to look. Thanks

....... Well why don't I just say right off what 3D Models I have, Lich King I think I put the 3D model for the suit in the pepakura thread here in the 3D area. I have about 10 different things for Mass Effect 1 and 2 but having problems with the models. My team has already pulled all the models from Mortal Kombat 9 but if even one person contacts me via PM asking for the files, forget about it. The Robot suits are at the top of my list but we are still right now at the converting and editing stages right now so it will still be some time. I also have a few different Samus Aran 3D models now, I have a lot of work to do on other stuff before I can get to some of this.

I'm definitely looking for files for Cyborg Sub-Zero as well. Heck, I'd be willing to commission the work on them to get them out to the community faster.

Does anyone know how to get to Juices profile or have any unfolded Gundam Armor files. I want to build my own Gundam costume and I would like more than just the gundam head helmet.

Does anyone know how to get to Juices profile or have any unfolded Gundam Armor files. I want to build my own Gundam costume and I would like more than just the gundam head helmet.

Yeah if you searched Gundam you'd have found the Alex pep file and a GM head also there is a RX-78 Head out there to

Here is the RX-79-NT-1 "Alex" Gundam link
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31094-**Official**-Gundam-Pepakura-File-Thread

and the RGM-79 Head
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31844-first-unfold-attempt-RGM-79-Head

Any one have somg really good warhammer 40k heavy back pack references, the ones space marine have when they carry heavy bolters and multi-meltas etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back