Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to make me a pep for Sweet Pea's shoulder Pauldron? It shouldn't be too difficult, but then again i would have no idea because i'm not skilled in 3d digital work XD.

movies_sucker_punch_sweetpea.jpg

http://www.horror-asylum.com/news/p...acter-poster---abbie-cornish-as-sweet-pea.jpg

Yea I'll take a crack at it shouldnt be a problem. Though if I were you I'd make it out of aluminum sheet or a thin steel.

Would anyone be willing to make me a pep for Sweet Pea's shoulder Pauldron? It shouldn't be too difficult, but then again i would have no idea because i'm not skilled in 3d digital work XD.

movies_sucker_punch_sweetpea.jpg

http://www.horror-asylum.com/news/p...acter-poster---abbie-cornish-as-sweet-pea.jpg

I don't really see that worth making a pep from, you could make that with cardboard and paper clay using this tutorial http://www.jiajem.com/armor.html Blowing up that image you can make up a patter from half of the actual make [basically from the edge to the line] and vaw la.

So that just leaves the thigh attachment one... shame really as I'd almost finished the arm and was just waiting for the final size to check if I guessed right DOH!

Hi, sorry for no replies but my pc was broken. If you can still do this to me please I would be grateful. The sizes are: the height of the attachment about 20cm. ; and the whole height of the arm is about 40/42 cm.

Sorry for my delay, thanks for your time.

Hi, sorry for no replies but my pc was broken. If you can still do this to me please I would be grateful. The sizes are: the height of the attachment about 20cm. ; and the whole height of the arm is about 40/42 cm.

Sorry for my delay, thanks for your time.

OK, I'll work on it sometime this week and post when it's done :D

Does anybody have the files for the T-51B power armor from Fallout ? Ive searched everywhere but i cant find it :( i really need it.

Winterized_T-51b.png

New suit design

Source:
The dark depths of my mind

Crysis 2 suit, with bottom half of helmet(bottom of visor down) replaced with the bottom half of the Halo Reach EOD helmet, with the iron man flight system (hand and foot jetpacks) and the war machine leg and arm armor and mounted weapons (minus the minigun)

Also: flat black and red detail seen here (just black on the helmet, forearms, and shins):
rednanov2ja8.png

I need the 3D file mac compatible and pepakura as well

New suit design
Source:
The dark depths of my mind

Crysis 2 suit, with bottom half of helmet(bottom of visor down) replaced with the bottom half of the Halo Reach EOD helmet, with the iron man flight system (hand and foot jetpacks) and the war machine leg and arm armor and mounted weapons (minus the minigun)

Also: flat black and red detail seen here (just black on the helmet, forearms, and shins):
rednanov2ja8.png

MIND BLOWN!!! coolest idea ever!!! i hope someone will model it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back