Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new to this forum (just joined today), but I'm wondering if anyone's got a Pepakura for the UA/Multithreat armour? I need the shoulders, specifically. Not sure if anyone's already asked about these or posted anything about them already, but I didn't think going through all 227 pages would do much good. I tried searching and nothing came up.

Hey, I'm new to this forum (just joined today), but I'm wondering if anyone's got a Pepakura for the UA/Multithreat armour? I need the shoulders, specifically. Not sure if anyone's already asked about these or posted anything about them already, but I didn't think going through all 227 pages would do much good. I tried searching and nothing came up.

Go Here what you need should be there if not search again and search again lol, cause the first step is finding the pieces before you can pep or foam. I hope this helps.

Im still seraching for the mark IV eva helmet (pic below)
any one have it ore know where to finde it?

Kelly_3.jpg

Im still seraching for the mark IV eva helmet (pic below)
any one have it ore know where to finde it?

Kelly_3.jpg

The best bet I myself can tell you man is to Build it from scratch of modify the Original EVA Helmet to make it look like that, Although i do admit i would like to have a crack at that helmet as well.

Does anyone have an AT AT drivers helmet pep file? Like this one? //http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SvOrjfbBCYI/SZawZ6kupsI/AAAAAAAAAJs/31jGX-10Ck4/s1600/Hasbro.jpg

Unfortunately that would be a No .. many people have stated they are working on a tie pilot helmet ( which is the same base helmet) but no one has released a quality one as of yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back