Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have one more request. Idk whether to put it here or to put it in the 3d model thread, but I wanted to know if anyone has a pep of some steampunk-ish goggles to go on a steampunk version of the MK VI helmet.

I want to make a steampunk version and fell that if I just leave the visor as is, it wouldn't come across as all that steampunk. So if anybody has files like those, could I please have them? thanks!

Item Name:
1).FJ/Para Knee Guard
2).Tactical/Hard Case Utility Thigh
3).Operator Helmet With the lights on it. Not sure what you would call them

Item Source: Halo Reach

Reference Images:
1).
knee_fj_para.jpg

2).
180px-HARD_CASE.png

3).
Operator.jpg

Additional Info:
Ok, I know the Pictures aren't too great.
1). I have been able to find Pictures of the Pepakura. But never the actual file.
2). I don't think this one actually has a file out sense it's such an unimportant peice. But I would like to have it.
3). I have not been able to find a Pepakura of the helmet with the lights on the top :I

Existing File link:
None
1).

Also thank you RTGCBT for posting the sphere Pep and thanks Naughty_Lemur for requesting it :D...its just helped me out with my deadmau5 build that ive been wanting to do. it knocked off like 2 steps.

this kinda got lost last page, but does anyone have a pep of some steampunk-ish goggles to go on a steampunk version of the MK VI helmet.

I want to make a steampunk version and fell that if I just leave the visor as is, it wouldn't come across as all that steampunk. So if anybody has files like those, could I please have them? thanks!

Or if anyone has the ability to modify a MK VI visor pep with goggles at about where the eyes would be behind the visor, I would be greatly appreciative!

So ... since this is a random request thread, I have a "random request"! I very much would like to add a movie accurate ABC Warrior (yes, from Judge Dredd) bust to my collection - head, neck, shoulders, top of the chest plates. If someone out there is kind enough to invest the time to make the .pdo... I'll build it. :D I'm currently in the middle of 2 builds (see my signature) but as soon as I complete the pep build of the second, I'll gladly start the warrior.

Come on designers! You know you wanna see your work built! Thanks ahead of time!

REFERENCE PICS HERE!!!!

(sorry bout all the exclamation points in the post, but I'm quite excited about the possibility of getting this .pdo)

So ... since this is a random request thread, I have a "random request"! I very much would like to add a movie accurate ABC Warrior (yes, from Judge Dredd) bust to my collection - head, neck, shoulders, top of the chest plates. If someone out there is kind enough to invest the time to make the .pdo... I'll build it. :D I'm currently in the middle of 2 builds (see my signature) but as soon as I complete the pep build of the second, I'll gladly start the warrior.

Come on designers! You know you wanna see your work built! Thanks ahead of time!

REFERENCE PICS HERE!!!!

(sorry bout all the exclamation points in the post, but I'm quite excited about the possibility of getting this .pdo)

*Whistles* Darn man thats gonna be one heck of a build, and personally id like to see it so ill see what i can do to find someone or somwhere that you can get those files. Wish me luck.

Also thank you RTGCBT for posting the sphere Pep and thanks Naughty_Lemur for requesting it :D...its just helped me out with my deadmau5 build that ive been wanting to do. it knocked off like 2 steps.

No Prob man i was helped a lot so im just glad to return the favor.

Okay, I'm looking for something that i had found here on the forums before, And I can't find them again, no matter how hard I look.
I had 3d files of several Gundam suits. Sandrock, Epyon, Deathscyth, Shenlong, Tallgeese and a few others... they weren't taken apart or even close to being pep ready, but my hard drive died a few months ago and i have been trying to replace all my missing files.
If anyone has them that would be awesome!!!
Thanks

1). Has been modeled and released. Check the latest release of shin/knee files by Forgedreclaimer.
2). Has been modeled and released by HaloGoddess.
3). I don't think the full version of the helmet has been modeled.

Answered to the best of my knowledge in the quote above.

-Matt

Im not sure if this has already been requested or actually done yet but the alo Jetpack would be nice. Another one Im not sure of would be Jorge's gun as well. Ive looked on the internet for information on making it but I can only find already completed pics with no tutorial or how to make it with legos.

Im not sure if this has already been requested or actually done yet but the alo Jetpack would be nice. Another one Im not sure of would be Jorge's gun as well. Ive looked on the internet for information on making it but I can only find already completed pics with no tutorial or how to make it with legos.

The Jetpack it out there in the forums all you have to do is search for it and there is a mounted turret out there somewhere that you can modify to make Jorge's gun.

REFERENCE PICS HERE!!!!

Unfortunately, that is one of the many pep files that I lost in the "Great Hard-drive Meltdown of '09". I still have the blueprints for them though. Once I get some other stuff out of the way, I can start modeling it again. I only had the head and chest modeled (no mechanical guts).

P.s. The exclamation marks are ok, just don't get carried away with it :D
Omg2.png

Np DB - I don't need mech guts - I can always improvise those. Any efforts that you wanna put towards it would be greatly appreciated!

and thanks for the laugh...

Does any one have a 3d file of the Gundam Wing Mobile Suit Tallgeese that is compatible with Pepakura Designer ? If so could you share it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back