Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some images of the eva 01 helm.

enjoy! :)

evaside.jpg

evafront.jpg

That is sweet! It looks great.

not a problem will do. I'm a little ocd and so I need for things to be perfect when it comes to projects like this. :cool
I'm working on a bubble gum crisis right now as well. So I'm keeping myself busy.

N7 Helmet Foam Template?

Hi, I'm new to the 405th but have been browsing the threads for weeks now. For starters, I'm having a try with the N7 Armor when my EVA mats arrive.

However, I'm still looking for a foam-compatible Pep file for the helmet, since the Papercraft-pdo's are all too complex to work with. What I did find was a foam template for the Iron Man helmet, so making a foam version of the N7 Helmet wouldn't be much of a problem for a pro:$?

Hope someone can help me out.

Has anyone got a double barrel shotgun 3d model?
If not, could someone make one?

I got some images of some -
5221c.jpg

Doubleshotgun-inventoryicons.png

And, from a 1st person perspective, could it look like:
deus-ex-double-barrel-shotgun-1024x576.jpg

Thanks, sloganvirst

Item Name
Iron Man By Design #1 Cover Art helmet

Item Source
The comic Iron Man By Design #1

Reference Images
1315494-55_iron_man_by_design_1.jpg

Additional Info
It doesn't have to be very high poly, I'm probably going to do at least the mask park in foam.
Do notice, it does have front and side views, though I'd request to only use those as a guide, the "final" product should look more like the one in color.

ALSO, I asked someone on the 3D board on 4chan to make me a model of the helmet, they made it in Zbrush, so it's WAY too high poly for my needs, so if someone could build a low poly cage, that be AWESOME.
Pic:
1322315853619.jpg

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eotzn4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back