Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: Dead Space 2 Pulse Rifle, just the front part i will make the stock from scratch.

Source: Dead Space 2

Reference images:
edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

I would also love to get my hands on this!

I'm currently searching.....for a pep file of a Gauss Cannon. the whole cannon but not the turret mount please email me Atounnex@yahoo.com or pm me if you have one thanks

maybe i needed to be more clear my bad the halo 2 Gauss Cannon

I would love help finding more Skyrim files. I have the dragon priest masks, as well as the iron helmet. I found a daedric dagger from Skyrim, as well as a few other objects. I am hoping to find more or to find a way to make the pepakura files, and release them for everyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

im a noob on this site and i need help designing a suit but mines real for combat im trying to learn how to do blueprints rendering ect... i was wondering if anyone was willing to lend a hand?

Im looking for a HD Reach CQB helmet i have the LD one but really want one with more....detail... or if you could tell me what parts of the Halo3 CQB pep file to rip parts from. Thankyou 405th members for your time reading this pain in the butt post of mine :p

hi, i am trying to find more stumach pep files, the area above the cod and around the waist area. i have found the one by L3X and the one unfolded by Jason02 but i am not sure if these are the right ones as i have not pep'ed them yet. i will probably just make it out of foam when i start to build my under armor. any help in the right direction and i would be happy to finish the search for it or them. i have used the search options using ab, ab plate or stumach plate but to no avail, and thank you L3X and Jason02 for your pep files. thank you

I would like to request a God Mask from Castlevania: Lords of the Shadow. Convention is in a week, so I'm in a hurry. :/ Many thanks in advance.

hi im looking pep files of two different helmets dunno if anyone is up to the challenge first helmet is the dragon scale helmet which is light armor in skyrim the second is movie version Heimdalls helmet in the movie thor if anyone is willing to make please let me know thanx ^-^

does anyone know if a two piece reach shin and forearm pdo exist. if they do can someone point me in the right direction and i will finish the search. i am having trouble locating these files. i have searched through the official reach thread, heavy gunner and ruze789 thread, but i could not find them. i have tried using the search option using split shin, two piece shin but came up with nothing. thank you

edit: i am trying to gather everything i need before i start i.e pep files, parts and info. i can, and probably will, just cut them if they don't exist, i just thought it would be easier for me to get my arms and calves in, if there was a pep file that was split

does anyone know if a two piece reach shin and forearm pdo exist. if they do can someone point me in the right direction and i will finish the search. i am having trouble locating these files. i have searched through the official reach thread, heavy gunner and ruze789 thread, but i could not find them. i have tried using the search option using split shin, two piece shin but came up with nothing. thank you

edit: i am trying to gather everything i need before i start i.e pep files, parts and info. i can, and probably will, just cut them if they don't exist, i just thought it would be easier for me to get my arms and calves in, if there was a pep file that was split

I am not aware of any pepakura shin or forearm models that are split. However, even if you found some I would suggest ignoring them in lieu of hardening the whole models and then moving to split them afterward. In this way, the two halves of each model are certain to match up when you bring them together. If you were to create the two halves separately you run a greater risk that they won't marry up as well.

Alternatively, you may only have to trim or sand down the end openings a bit to allow your appendages to slip through these armor pieces. Good luck.

thank you satchmo III. part of my plan when i build my forearms and calve peps is to attach the forearm pep to the glove permantly with it being able to split and then when i close them use metal guides on one side and magnets on the other. the same goes for the calve pep except it is attached to the boot. but thank you for reminding me about the posiblity of them not marrying up properly if they were peped seperate. this should also apply to the chest pep correct.

I've looked and looked but it seems everywhere i go the creators deleted the files... So can someone tell me where to find pep files of the Clone armour from Republic Commando, and also the speeder bike trooper armour from Return of the Jedi....

also my bro had a request can anyone build a pep file of this thing from red faction 2

http://www.joshnizzi.com/images/JN-mech_turn2.jpg

Already asked this quite some time ago, but third time's the charm, right?

Can someone please make the Claws, and Chest Piece that Gliscor has from Pokemon?~

----------------------------------------------
ashs_gliscor.jpg

472Gliscor.png

Sorry for asking yet again, I just don't really know how to make it without a pep file. xD;

Ive seen a few requests for Dark Souls, Black Knight/Silver Knight armor, i am one of the few requesting the armor as well. I am willing to compensate for work on the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back