Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be pretty cool to have the Halo 3 skulls as peps. Also, I remember seeing a gravity hammer file online somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the Halo costuming wikia. Help?

There at least used to be one:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/13724-Marathon-Pepakura
I... looked around a bit but didn't find the file, that guy also hasn't been on in almost a year, so I wouldn't bother asking him. You might have better luck searching for it, and I'll check again, but at least it does seem to exist!

I found this, but I can't view the file to verify what it is:
http://www.4shared.com/file/35399223/d37a1232/flag_skull.html

Okay, stalker is back, I have a request. I've seen the commercial previews for "Total Recall". I was wondering (just wondering) if anyone had made-or was making files for the cops suits the police use on the movie?
Knight

Any help available?

Hello, I'm not sure if this will even bee seen. It seems like the modellers are very busy and might not get too many chances to look in here anymore but I was hoping someone out there would be able to create a model for me of a Mortal Kombat characters mask so I can turn it into a pep for my wifes costume.

What I'm looking for is someone who may be willing to make a very close version of this mask and just provide me the .obj file for it. Credit would of coarse go to whoever made the mask.
commission__frost_mask_by_shinkastudioscosplay-d4u9mt3.jpg

I need to get the file done asap so I can start on it for HALO-ween this year for her and for a con we're attending in march 2013.

If you think you would like to take this on for me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm somewhat trained in blender and have been trying to make it myself but I'm not proficient enough to come close to being successful. Please send me a PM to let me know.

Thank you :)

If you get the full version of pepakura designer you can export .obj files and then you can convert them to .stl in meshlab. Works grate I have done it already to use on my printer

If you get the full version of pepakura designer you can export .obj files and then you can convert them to .stl in meshlab. Works grate I have done it already to use on my printer

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure if you were talking to me with this comment or not. If so, I have the full version of pepakura and can get items converted into and out of it. My problem is just that I can't create the 3D model in blender(or any program) because my skills are not good enough yet. :(

Also, I took a peek at your blog and wow, Your creations look great. I love the semi and the Light bulb!

If this comment wasn't for me, Please just ignore the first part of this post :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back