Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: unsc infinity

Item Source: halo 4 onward

Reference Images:
[url]http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity-class_warship[/URL]
[url]http://www.halopedia.org/UNSC_Infinity[/URL]

Additional Info: I have files from blackout11c but cannot get them from blender to pepakura (I am not that good yet)
Existing File Link: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...d-(with-Resources!)/page2?highlight=ccs-class

Blend File (for Blender 2.71) - Download from Google Drive
Object file - Download from Google Drive
Textures - Download from Google Drive

if someone get it to open in pepakura I would greatly appreciate it and you would be my hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a copy of the Plasma Rifle? The one on 4shared does not seem to want to download for me.

-- HotPockets

Has anyone unfolded flyingsquirls hd mk 6 chest piece for foam yet? (looking for something with a little more detail then the LD foam model)

Hello I would like to see if it's possible to make this into pepakura...
Saber Prototype (Fate/Prototype)
Armor parts only (gauntlets feet and breastplate fixture)
ass well as the sword and sheath
I knwo this isn't exactly halo material but I need some help please T_T
saber.jpgavalon.jpg

saber.jpg

avalon.jpg

I hope there is someone out there that can help me with this! XD

Here are the 2 pics I have that show the best reference images, considering the fact that it's only a concept:

hodst-veronica-dare2.jpgodst_b12.jpg

I am looking for the shoulder piece. Pay more attention to the image on the left.......the concept version of Dare. The image on the right just helps to see it a little more since they appear to be the same shoulder piece. I have already tried looking at the already existing ODST shoulders to see if any of them look like that piece and they don't. :(

I was hoping to get that piece modeled since for some reason, I am having a problem trying to really distinguish the proper shape of it. :\ I am also still trying to figure out what is armor piece that appears to be underneath that shoulder plate. I THINK the file that I can use is one created by Hugh, but it still doesn't look the same and since it's only a concept drawing, I don't think there are any other views of that piece. :\

I hope someone can help in time. Looking to have this BEFORE the end of this month! D:

hodst-veronica-dare2.jpg

odst_b12.jpg

I've been looking for a while of a pepakura model of a halo 4 magnum but so far i haven't found any files do you think you could make one please.

If I have a 3D file, would someone be willing to translate it into a easier to read pep-file? I unfolded it with Pepakura Designer. It's a cluster****. I don't know what to do with it.

If I have a 3D file, would someone be willing to translate it into a easier to read pep-file? I unfolded it with Pepakura Designer. It's a cluster****. I don't know what to do with it.

I sorted the mess on the file I've got. But it's still impossible to continue and I don't know how to continue. If anyone's willing to take on this project, let me know!

Screenshot.

Hi I was hoping someone could help make a pepakura of The Speaker from Destiny for me. It's for a cosplay but I'm having trouble creating the mask with my limited talents.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I believe in Arcanine's Halo 4 asset release thread there is a Scanner helmet that has the optics package separate. The model just needs to be cleaned up for pep use, "welding" the pieces to each other and most notably opening up the neck (although leaving it as-is presents the opportunity to custom cut the hole to fit your own measurements).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back