Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for tiefling horns 1372448651_tiefling.jpgtiefling.jpgplease and thank you

1372448651_tiefling.jpg

tiefling.jpg

Are there any files for the Chief Foam templates in the file archives?

Would someone be willing to unfold the Halo 4 Enforcer Helmet and Chest for a male? (I've searched on here, and found nothing but Chernobyl's .obj files. and I suck at unfolding)

Thanks!

Would someone be willing to unfold the Halo 4 Enforcer Helmet and Chest for a male? (I've searched on here, and found nothing but Chernobyl's .obj files. and I suck at unfolding)

Thanks!

Those files require a lot of cleanup before I'd consider them fit for use as a Pepakura file. I currently have some things still on my plate, but if you're not in a hurry I'll put those files on my list and get to them as soon as I'm able.

any body know where I can find a sentel file.

You may need to be a little more specific. I assume you mean a 'Sentinel' - are you after a Sentinel file from the Halo universe, or something else? Remember, the more information you give, the more likely it is people will be able to help you out.

Also, a 'please' and a 'thank you' may not go amiss :p

You may need to be a little more specific. I assume you mean a 'Sentinel' - are you after a Sentinel file from the Halo universe, or something else? Remember, the more information you give, the more likely it is people will be able to help you out.

Also, a 'please' and a 'thank you' may not go amiss :p

yeah that's what I'm looking for and when your at a football tall gating party its hard to write a full question with all the bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back